Chapter 1

It's 6:30 A.m. And Jennifer and her younger sister Michelle are getting ready to go to school.

"Michelle! Hurry up we have to go!"

Jennifer screamed to her younger sister. Michelle was 13 and Jennifer was 17 .

"Okay Jenni..." (Damn she gets on my nerves) Michelle whispered to herself while she was finishing putting on her makeup.

"Girls have a nice day at school, and make sure you take all that makeup off Michelle!!" Said their Aunt Maya.
"Whatever" spoke Michelle.

"Sooner or later you're gonna appreciate all that Auntie Maya has done for us ever since mama started using drugs again. You lucky yo ass ain't no damn crack baby."

Jennifer said to Michelle in a very smart manner. The sisters were close or something like that, they were all that they had.

"You can shut up talking 'bout mama, so what if she's using drugs? I don't understand why we have to live with Auntie Maya."

Michelle was very fast for her age. Jennifer wouldn't be surprised if she found out Michelle was going around having sex. They argued almost every morning about things, even the most stupid things they would always find something to argue about. Michelle was the more rebellious one, since she's the youngest and part of her life she grew up without her mother when she needed her the most which is around this time.

Shortly, they arrive at school...

"Hey Michelle, what you doing tonight?" says Dylan. Dylan is Michelle's crush that she has had for a long time.

Michelle gets really happy. "I'm not doing anything, wassup?"

"Well do you wanna chill, you know at my house? "

"Yeah that would be fun, I'll come"

"Cool, text me"

"I will"

Michelle then remembers that she isn't supposed to be going to boys houses but she doesn't care.

(Later that evening... )

Michelle goes to Dylan's house by taking a bus and walking the rest of the way.

("I wonder what's gonna happen, I hope he finally wants to go with me!") Michelle said to herself.

Michelle walks her way onto the porch, she sees no cars in the drive way so that's a hint that his parents aren't home.

Dylan appears at the door with a blue polo shirt, and some camo shorts. Dylan is lightskin with curly brown hair and brown eyes.

"Woah. Come in Mi' " Dylan said.

"Soooo, where do you wanna go?"

"Let's go in my room." Dylan said

The two teenagers head upstairs to Dylan's room. Posters of half naked girls all around, stacks of CDs and dirty clothes in the room and in the far corner some Jays.

"So Michelle, I've liked you for awhile now, and I thought now would be a good time to tell you."

"Omg really? I was starting to think that you wouldn't like me, I would've done ANYTHING for you to get with me."

Dylan blushed and smiled at Michelle. He leaned in an kissed her full lips. He kept on kissing then touching her and she touched him back. He began to unbutton her shirt and she took off her pants. I think we all know to where this will lead to.

"Do you have protection?" Michelle said.

"Uhh, yeah we'll do some sort of that... Whatever."

After they finished what they were doing Michelle went home, of course it was late and she was obviously wasn't supposed to be out in the first place, so she tried her best to sneak in the house. She tried going through the back door but when she went up on the deck her sister Jennifer was out there with an annoyed look on her face.

"Jennifer what are you still doing awake?!"

"Tryna find out where yo ass been! Auntie been worried sick about you, so we not answering phones now? Why do you have a phone if you're not gonna answer it??" Jennifer said.

"I was still at school helping my friend with her homework, now if you excuse me I'm gone go in the house now and take my big round ass to sleep!" Michelle said.

"Girl you needa take a shower first before Auntie see you because you smell like S E X. 'Ole stank ass."

"Like you've never had sex before?"

"No I haven't , I don't go hoeing around giving my bodies to boys who ain't gone do nun but use me, this is what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Fine. Talk."

"Michelle, these boys will USE you! They will tell you awhile bunch of stuff and you will fall for it then they gone try and get in yo pants, I just wanna warn you."

"Well Dylan isn't like that, he likes me."

"Wait df, LIKES ? I thought he was just your crush. Wait a minute ! So you let this boy fuck you just so he'll like you?" Jennifer said raising her voice in concern and anger.

"No Jenni it isn't even much like that just stay the fuck out my damn business because you already know too much"

Michelle's goes to her room.

Jennifer is still outside, thinking about that memory, that terrible memory that she never told anyone except her best friend Kacey. It was a memory that she just wanted to forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~