Chapter 6

She flips the test over and... She's pregnant.

Michelle falls to the ground and burst into tears. It feels like her thousands, millions of thoughts burst in her head. She soon had a massive headache.

Michelle throws the test away and goes into her sister room and takes the earphones out of her ears.

"Michelle why are you crying?"

"Because I - I'm preg- pregnant." Michelle could barely get her words out because she was crying so hard that she almost couldn't speak.

"Wait what?!" Jennifer looked at her sister like she was disgusted by her.

"Jenni please help me I don't know what to do first please help me."

Jennifer thought for a moment.

"I have to take you to the doctor. Now."

Jennifer and Michelle gets in Jennifer's car and they go to the clinic. The girls walk in the clinic and she signs in and they sit down waiting to get called on.

"Jenni there's something I have to tell you."

"What?"

"Some boys made a bet to see who could fuck me first."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I feel so used, and when i went to get the pregnancy test I saw Angela getting one too."

Jennifer could tell that her sister was hurt by the way her eyes looked. Tears began filling in her eyes again.

"What will Auntie say?"

"She won't be mad... I hope not."

A Lady that look like she was in her mid 30s called Michelle's name.

"Michelle Edwards!"

"C'mon Michelle, here goes nothing."

The lady leads them to a room. "Sit up here for me please young miss." The nurse said. She puts this gel on Michelle's stomach and the inside of her stomach appears on the screen. There's a image of a small body in her stomach, it's a baby of course.

"Okay sweetie looks like you're 4-5 weeks along. It seems healthy."

The nurse hands Michelle a squishy blue pill. "Swallow it and make sure you take it 2 times a day."

Michelle nodded.

Your next appointment will be on April 2nd at 10 am. Good luck. Your options are open. You can either get an abortion, place it up for adoption or keep the baby.

Michelle glances at her sister waiting for her to speak.

"We're gonna wait, we have to talk to our aunt." Jennifer says.

"Okay no rush."

Later that evening...

"Hey girls where y'all been?"

"The doctors office." Jennifer said.

"Really? What's wrong Michelle you don't feel good?"

"Um see that's what I have to talk to you about."

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I'm pregnant."

The room grew quiet for what seemed like hours but were only a few seconds

Bitch what?

Auntie Maya's faced went from concerned to anger.

"You going around having sex now?! You ain't nothin' but 13 years old! I barely have enough money to take care of y'all two! Y'all not even my children and I know y'all would rather live with me than yo daddy because if he knew you were pregnant he would've kicked yo fast ass out of the damn house! I'm only one person, I work as a cashier I don't get paid like that forreal, y'all just got all this money because of yo daddy $500 child support each until you turn 18 and Jennifer yo birthday in June. Michelle you can keep the baby, I'll get two jobs but whoever this baby's father is he's going to help wheather he likes it or not."

Their Auntie looked exhausted... She sat down on the couch and kicked her shoes off... "Michelle."

"Yes Auntie?"

"Tomorrow tell whoever you fuckin' that your pregnant. Let me know what his stank ass say."

Michelle nodded and checked her phone. It was Eric.

"Hey Michelleeeee ;)" He texted.

"Heyyy Eric!"

"Wyd?"

"Nothing tired Wby ?"

"Chillin' but guess what?"

"What?"

"Angela's pregnant, she's such a hoe isn't she?"

"Yeah I agree, me and my sister beat her ass anyways ."

"Oh really? Bet you can't beat mine ;)"

"Bet I can ;) "

"Whatever punk but I'll ttyl <3"

"Bye :)"

("Was he just flirting with me ? she thought.")

She heads upstairs to her room and thinks about the conversation she had with Eric. "Oh no what will he say when he finds out I'm pregnant?!"

Michelle takes another pill before bed and falls asleep slowly...

The next morning.

"Michelle!" Her sister yelled from downstairs. It was someone at the door.

Michelle takes a pill then goes downstairs.

Jennifer looks at Michelle then looks at the person standing at the door...