Chapter 14

JENNIFERS POV (point of view)

"You know what Kacey I didn't even do nothing to yo ass." I said while trying to think about her controlling my anger.

"Mm-Hm whatever child." Kacey hung up the phone so fast, I really wanted to bitch slap her if i saw her.

I just texted Nick instead.

To: Nickkk <3

'Hey I'm back! Want me to come 2 ur house tomorrow after school?'

From: Nickkk <3

'Yea <3 '

Then I texted Javion trying to see why he left when i left. He really didn't give me an explanation.

To: Javion <3

'Hey big boy, why did you leave when I was was about to talk to you ? :("

From: Javion <3

'Oh hey Jenni. Sorry I just got shy. I get nervous around pretty girls."

To: Javion <3

'Lol well ... ' I didn't know what to say back!

From : Javion<3

'R u moving back up here??'

To Javion<3

'Idk yet! I'll let you know!

From Javion <3

Okay <3

Its official, I think that I'm a player! Shame on me.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up got in the shower and cleaned up and put on a Yellow short sleeved polo shirt, and some ripped white jeans with my black and yellow Kds. I grabbed a poptart and headed to her car. I wasn't really hungry.

"Auntie got her schedule changed." Michelle explained when to me when I got in the car.

"Great..." I mumbled then look over to my slutty sister and found her wearing a bright pink crop top shirt that had the word 'HATER' written across it and some black pants that surprisingly looked... Conformable. I just glanced at Michelle's belly button ring.

"Imma get you one of them pregnancy belly button thingys because when the baby grows bigger it's gone hurt."

Michelle Nodded. Luckily you couldn't tell she was pregnant. She just looked like she gained weight. She was just 3 months. (Don't ask)

~~~~~~~~~

In first period I walks to my seat which is in front of Kaceys but I find some bitch that's named Chelsea sitting there.

"Chelsea that's my seat imma need you to move." I said not sounding the most polite.

She looked me up and down and rolled her eyes and continued talking to Kacey. I outta slap her now shouldn't i

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?!

"Bitch did i s-s-stutter ?!" I said stuttering on purpose.

"Jenni calm down!" Nick says while pulling me towards him.

"Hey Nickey." Kacey said while smiling then a wink.

Nick just seemed to ignore her. Like bitch what. The. Fuck.

"Excuse me Chelsea? This is Jennifer's seat and I think you should move." Nick politely asks her to move.