Chapter 11

Michelle and Jennifer walk in to see their mother sitting on the beige leather couch wearing a white polo shirt with some blue jeans and some black sandels.

"Mama!" Michelle screamed and ran to her mother and hugged her.

"Hey mom!" Jennifer said excitedly and hugged her right by Michelle.

"Hey girls, I missed y'all so much." Their mom said and kissed them both on the forehead. Their mothers black long hair was in their face.

"Cara you're so beautiful I forgot how much we looked alike." Auntie Maya said. Cara was only 2 years older than her.

"Yeah well I'm surprised these drugs ain't make me look old." Cara said with a chuckle.

"Are you happy about Michelle being pregnant at such an early age?" Uncle Mike said looking at Cara like he had an uneasy feeling.

"Wait what?" Cara said looking at Michelle confused and in shock.

Michelle's stomach begin to get tense and she starts playing with her fingers in front of her.

"Yeah... mom Michelle's pregnant. She's moving in with dad when she has the baby." Jennifer explained to her mother, but it only made her mother looked more upset.

"Oh no no no, you are NOT moving in with him. Hell no!" Their mother said while standing up pacing around the room.

"You can live with me..." Their mother said walking over to Michelle. "I'm going to take care of you. It's my fault if I was in your life you wouldn't have been pregnant right now."

Michelle nods and walks to her old room with just her mattress on the floor. She lays on her mattress and begins sobbing then less out a sudden cry... Why didn't her mother want her to live with her father?

The next day...

Early that morning Jennifer gets up and takes a shower and puts on her purple shirt that says 'Love' and her faded blue shorts and her bright colored Kds. She walks in the living room to find her mom watching 'Scandel' on TV.

Jennifer plops down on the couch and hugs her mom and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning my beautiful black/Indian mother." Jennifer said cheerful in a timid voice.

"Just because you mixed with white and Latino don't mean nothing." Her mother said while laughing. "Goodmorning Jenni, and you know you can move up here with me if you want to."

("What about Kacey and Nick?") Jennifer thought. Would she want to be up here with Javion or go back to Atlanta to be with Nick?

("Kacey and Nick, or Cassie and Javion?") Jennifer thought to herself...

Jennifer walks into her sisters room and finds Michelle looking in the mirror looking at her stomach.

"I hope I have a baby girl." Michelle said with a smile.

"If you do she's gonna be gorgeous, because Dylan is too fine." Jennifer said while laughing.

Michelle rolled her eyes.

"I know right! I wonder if I tried going back with him would he say yes." Michelle said while putting on her low cut red shirt with words on it that said "Mad or nah" and she put on dark blue jeans and Red and black Jordan's.

"He might, 'cause girl you pretty fussum, but Eric seems nice." Jennifer said.

"But Eric got that stupid bitch Angela pregnant!" Michelle seemed to yell.

"Michelle?" Jennifer asked in a sincere tone.

"Yes??"

"Would you rather Dylan or Eric to have gotten Angela pregnant? Because You would have baby mama drama either way."

Michelle thought for a moment...

"You know I really don't know, but I do know I have to go to Jenna's house." Michelle said while grabbing her Black purse and rushing out the door.

Michelle knocks on the front door of the green house and see's Jenna wearing a pink long-sleeve cover up with some black pajama shorts and mix matched socks with her sandy brown hair in a pony tail matching her tanned skin.

"Hey girl." Michelle said with a huge smile on her face.

"Michelle?" Jenna said and hugs Michelle. "Come in!" Michelle and Jenna go into her bedroom which is painted pink with 'Mindless Behavior' and 'August Alsina' posters around her room.

"So girl, what you been up to?" Jenna said while grabbing a strawberry soda off the nightstand.

"Well, girl I'm pregnant."

"Oh I'm not surprised." Jena said while looking at her cell phone now.

Dafuck?

"What you mean you're 'not surprised'? Michelle said trying to hide her anger in her voice.

"Well, when we were 11, you had already left, but me, Sabrina, and Kiona said that you would be the first one pregnant out of all of us." Jenna said.

"What ? are you serious? well tell them that when I have my baby they're going to be seeing a lot of me." Michelle said while standing up.

"You're moving with your mom? yay! " Jenna got up and hugged Michelle so hard.

"Yeah well I got to go." Michelle said.

Jenna shrugged and gave Michelle her number.

When Michelle got home it was around 6 pm. She had just been walking around the neighbor hood so people could know she was back.

Michelle walked in to see her Mom and Auntie cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey Michelle I haven't seen you all day." Auntie Maya said.

"Yeah I was at Jenna's house..."

"Wanna go to the movies tomorrow?" Michelle's mom asked her.

"Yeah!" Michelle soon got excited then went into her room and fine Jennifer and Javion.

Wait... Jennifer and Javion?! What were they doing you may ask. They were just kissing.

Jennifer and Javion stopped kissing when Michelle walked in.

"I'm glad y'all ain't doing nothing more, you wouldn't want Nick to know." Michelle said carelessly.

Jennifer gave Michelle a 'why the fuck did you just say that' look.

"Nick?" Javion said sounding hurt.

"Uh, listen let me explai-"

"No you don't have to." Javion said while picking up his shirt and walking out the door.

"Byeee Javion." Michelle said in a flirty voice.

"Why the fuck would you mention Nick!" Jennifer yelled to her sister.

"Well Hun, it isn't like you're going to be up here to be with him." Michelle said while taking off her shoes, grabbing some sleeping clothes and heading to the bathroom, Jennifer follows.

"Well you don't know that for sure..." Jennifer says while her voice trails off.

"Um Jennifer you just can't move up here." Michelle said while turning on the shower.

"AND who said that?"

"I just did now get the fuck out so I can take my shower." Michelle says while pointing to the door.

Jennifer lays on her bed thinking...

(" Cassie and Javion? or Kacey and Nick?") ..... Javion or Nick?