Chapter 22

Michelle's POV

When I got home I saw my mom and dad talking about something in the other room and I tried to listen but I couldn't so I went in Michelle's room looking for her. She's not here but Kayla is.

Kayla was sound asleep in her crib so I just walked out. I then got a call from Michelle.

"Hello?" I said when I picked up.

"Hey Jenni "

"Where are you?"

"Me and dad got into a small argument so I went to this boy named DeMarco's house."

"An argument already? About what?"

"I'll tell you later, but i just had to tell you , gotta go now bye !"

The phone hung up and then I saw my dad walking out the room. He looked angry if you asked me. my mom followed behind him. He walked out the door and my mom just watched as he left .

"Where's he going?" I asked

"Somewhere, he'll be back." Was all my mom responded.

I wanted to ask her about what happened to her face.. But it was all to soon .

MICHELLES POV

After me and my dad's argument, I went to my long time friend DeMarco's house. This boy was soo cute , he Looked a lot like Dylan but his eyes were grey and his hair was jet black, and he was a little but older .. Like 18..

We've been talking for awhile now online, even when I was with Dylan. I wanna make it official.

"Bae" he said to me while picking me up and throwing me on the bed then took of his shirt that showed his 6 pack.

I just looked at him then brushed the hair out my face.

"Yes?" I said while sitting up looking at his sexy smile.

"Let me kiss you" was what he said.

He then started kissing me and his hand slowly made it's way up to my shirt and he took my shirt off and then unbuttoned my pants. Oh no.

I shouldn't be doing this but DeMarco is veryyyy cute .

He then got on top of me then he led the way ... I just let DeMarco "in".

I feel bad and dirty for doing this but it's whatever, I'm used to it.

~~~~~~

When I got home my dad wasn't there, yay! My mom was asleep and my sister was feeding Kayla.

"You smell like sex and you look like a damn hoe" Jenni said to me when I walked in the house.

"Whatever." I said then got me a bud light out the fridge and started drinking .

"You shouldn't be acting like that , and why are you drinking?"

"Because I'm thirsty duh" I said while plopping on the couch.

"That's gone be YOUR fucked up life cause I'm not taking care of this damn baby forever." Jenni said then got up with Kayla and left the room.

Ding-dong --- the doorbell rang.

Who would be here this time of night?

When I got up and opened the door it was dark and I couldn't see the person forreal , but then I turned on the light I saw Dylan.

Surprise Motherfucker.