Chapter 25

Michelle's POV

"Can you pick me up?" I said as I talked through the phone to DeMarco.

"Yes babe I'll be at the corner in 5."

Shortly DeMarco came. I got in the car which was top down. He leaned over and kissed me on my check.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house."

DeMarco's house was big as fuck ! When we arrived to the house we went in his bedroom and there was some girl on the bed. She was my color, she had short dyed blonde hair and was skinny.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked pointing to the girl on the bed who was in a bra and underwear. She looked like she was geeked Asf.

"You're partner" he said with a smirk on his face.

He had his shirt off and he came over to me and started kissing me, we eventually Ended up on the bed and he then took my clothes off and I was in bra and underwear just like the other girl.

"Michelle, this is Ebony" DeMarco said .

"Okay why the hell is Ebony here?"

"To have Funnn with us"

Oh no. Was he trying to have a threesome ?!?

"Ohh Dee, I'm not ... Bi." I said

"It's good to experiment babe, smoke some of this , it'll get you to you know, loosen up." DeMarco said while handing me a joint.

As much bad as I do I have NEVER smoked weed before!

"Are you sure?" I said holding the lit blunt in my hand.

"Trust me baby"

Minutes later I was high as shit. Me and ebony were but naked on the bed playing with each other while Ebony was sucking DeMarco I was kissing him. After that , me and Ebony took turns riding him and doing things such like that. I had fun. It wasn't really my thing but I'm second guessing things.

I feel bad for staying the whole day with DeMarco and leaving my daughter at home.

I rode the bus home since DeMarco took Ebony home... I didn't like that much but oh well. When I walked in the house Jennifer had Javion over and I didn't give a fuck.

----------------------

So I will be ending this soon .. And my sisters keeper 2 will be out in August ? Idk but it'll be better than this one 👏👏