Chapter 12

The next morning Jennifer wakes up to 3 missed calls and a message from Nick.

From: Nickkk <3

'Hey babe, I miss you so much :) when are you coming back?'

Jennifer just looks at the message and goes take a shower. She straightens her hair and puts on a floral tank top and blue high waisted pants with her pink flats on.

"Wanna go to the movies and see Divergent?" Her mom asks her while Jennifer walks in the kitchen.

"I uhh, already seen it. I don't mind seeing it again." Jennifer said while taking a bite out of the sausage her mother cooked.

"Okay, wherever you're going be back around 7 pm."

Jennifer nodded, she checked Michelle's room to see if she was up.

("Well she's still sleep") Jennifer mumbled.

Jennifer drives her aunties car down to Cassie and Javion's house just to pass time...

*knock*

When the door opens she sees Javion standing there shirtless with some camo shorts on.

("God why is he so damn fine and always shirtless") Jennifer says in her head.

"Cassie isn't here right now, but if you're looking for me then come right in." Javion says with a smile on his face showing his cute dimples off.

"Thanks" Jennifer chuckled.

"So, Jenni what are you getting all cute for?"

"Well tonight my mom is taking me and I think my sister to the movies."

"Oh that's cool. What are y'all seeing?"

"Divergent"

"That movie sucks" Javion said

"What! No it does not!" Jennifer said while hitting Javion playfully on his arm.

("His muscle is so sexy") Jennifer says in a daze.

The two were play fighting then ended up on the floor some how and Javion had Jennifer pinned down to the floor.

("No I can't kiss him I can't!! He is so cute though.") Jennifer says while looking at Javions lips that are coming towards hers. And right before he could kiss her she sits up and speaks.

"I can't." Jennifer says

"The fuck you mean you can't?" Javion says sounding confused. "I was only going to kiss you." Javion said while plopping down on the couch while Jennifer remains sitting on the floor looking at him.

"That's the point. Javion see there's this boy in Atlanta and... He likes me but the thing is if I stay up here I'll end up being with you, but if I go back to Atl, I'll end up being with him."

Javion nods understandingly... "I understand Jenni, so you're just using us? you're very beautiful and attractive and you just can't make up your mind? is that what it is?"

Jennifer stepped towards Javion and she looks up at him with intimidating eyes.

("He's so irresistible") Jennifer looked at him and bit her lip. Javion came in for a kiss and pulled her by her waist and she's sitting on him on the couch. Just then her phone rings... It's a call from Nick.

"Um sorry Javion I gotta go! I'll text you later!" Jennifer said while getting in the car with the phone up to her ear.

In the car

"Yes Nick? What do you want?" Jennifer snapped, as you could tell she's angry because of the short cut make-out session with Javion.

"Wow somebody sounds grouchy." Nick says in this irresistibly sexy voice. Jennifer melts.

"Did you just wake up from a nap of something?" Jennifer says pulling up in the driveway of her old home.

"Yeah, I just wanted to hear your voice, I miss you so much.." Nick said

"Oh... I uh miss you too... But I gotta go!"

"Bye ba-"

("Oops !")

Jennifer goes In the house and over hears Michelle in her room having a conversation on the phone.

"What do you mean you aren't going to help with our baby?! Oh you are going to help with my damn baby!" Michelle said on the phone to Dylan..

"We can go to the movies now since everybody's here?" Cara said while walking in Michelle's room.

~~~~~~~

After the movies they arrived home and Jennifer took off her clothes and threw on some yellow shirts and a red sports bra. She got on her bed and called Javion.

"Hello?"

"Hey Javion it's Jennifer."

"Oh hey Jenni, whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing, bored, kinda missing Atlanta.."

"Oh so now you're home but you're missing your other home?" Javion said with a chuckle.

"Yesss Jay"

"You miss that boy?"

Jennifer paused.

"No I got you!"

"Whatever Li Bae. Come over tomorrow."

"Whatever" Jennifer said laughing.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

(" oh hell no am I becoming into a hoe like my sister is?") Jennifer said while shutting her eyes to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Jennifer wakes up to her Aunt waking her.

"Honey get up, we're going to make a early trip back to Atlanta so get in the shower, eat lets go." Her auntie says already fully dressed but no make up on.

Jennifer sees her sister is already eating and is dressed in a white tank top with a camo jacket, white jeans and her Kds that matched her Jacket.

After Jennifer gets out the shower she puts on a blue long sleeve shirt with shorts that come to her knees and some black toms.

"Can I go say good bye to Cassie and Javion?" Jennifer asked .

Her aunt nodded. Jennifer began running to their house, it was walking distance and she actually ran into them.

"Hey Jenni" Cassie said.

"Hey Cassie, so I'm actually getting ready to leave like right now, so that's why i was just on my way to your house. Sorry we couldn't do anything" Jennifer said then gave Cassie a big hug.

"Well I hope you move down here." Cassie said while smiling

When Jennifer was about to say goodbye to Javion he just... Vansihed.

What the fuck?

Jennifer was confused but she walked home. She saw Michelle in the car and saw her duffle bag in her uncles hand. Jennifer walked up the steps to hug her mother.

"Jenni don't forget what I said .. About you can move in with me." Cara said.

"Yes mama."

"Let me know."

Jennifer hugged her mom and got in the car, but before they could pull of there's someone pulling up and getting out the car.

It was...