Chapter 17

Michelle's POV

I was happy Dylan's was mine again. Actually he was never officially mine. It's been 2 weeks now and my sister isn't mad at me anymore, that The Lord ! But so far Dylan is good towards me, he moved in with us so when the baby MiKayla is born he would help out. Too bad I'm still moving to New York in 3 more months.. I hope he comes with me...

I've been having really bad headaches lately. And I also really wanted Angela to be my friend again. We're both hoes. Imma change though ...

When I took my nap Dylan cute self woke me up while he was sucking my neck. He was giving me hickeys!

"Dylan what are you doing" i asked in a really sleep voice.

"What does it feel like, I'm giving you a hicky duhh" stank said.

I just let him do it and went back to sleep.

Jennifer's POV

I remember when I was practically loved Nick. I can't believe he had sex with that slut.

I wonder how's my mom doing. I miss her so much. I hope my dad doesn't try to come back and beat the shit outta her. That would be tragic. I also missed Javion very, very much. Let me call him

"Hello Javion?"

"What's up Jenni?"

"Nothin' forreal... I miss you."

"I miss you too Jenni," he said while laughing

"No really , Javion I really do miss you.. Things haven't been the same, I might move up there sooner as I expected too. I miss my mom, all if my old friends, including you-"

"Okay okay Jennifer, I can't wait to see you."

"Bye Javion" I said letting out a sigh, I know things aren't hard on me like it is for Michelle, but my best friend betrayed me, and Nick! I just wanted to cry. You can't trust everybody. I don't even trust Michelle, she is the biggest snake I know and I have to keep and eye on her because I know how she is and she's a hoe too, but I still love her even though we argue a lot, that's still my little sister and I fight for that one.

The next day I decided that I should tell my Aunt that I'm moving with my mom. Me and Michelle were practically like her daughters, and I don't know how she would cope around here without us.

I walked in the living room and saw my aunt with her hair in a messy bun, no make up on and a purple satin robe with black slippers. She was sitting on the couch watching 'Scandal' and drinking coffee.

"Auntie?" I said while walking in.

"Oh hey Jenni, have a seat" she said while moving her legs off of the couch so I could sit.

"Is it okay if I move back to New York with my mom?" I said while looking in her eyes to read her emotion.

She just looked at me for a few seconds then spoke.

"Uh, Yeah honey you can do whatever!" She said while putting on a fake smile. My Auntie was hurt, I know her.

Aunt Maya's POV

I was really hurt when Jenni asked me if she could move in with her mom. I mean, that's her mother in all but I have no kids and I practically raised them part of her life, her sister too. I understand Michelle needing to go up there but Jenni? Jenni was like a younger version of me! She acted just like me... I was planning to adopt them too, my sister don't give a damn, she gone get back fucked up in a few months. One thing about my sister is she's irresponsible ! And I'm younger than her! But Jenni and Michelle are like my daughters... I really miss my daughter though... Shay, died when she was 6 years old.. Me and my husband split 4 months after the accident.

•••FLASHBACK•••

"Vonte? Can we go to the store? We outta chicken wings." I said to my husband.

"Maya, it's 8:46 at night, do you think I'm finna drive while it's dark AND raining hard asf?" Vonte said

"Umm.. No but don't you want some food?"

"Just cook the Mashed Potatos and left over pork chops."

"Daddy I want chicken!" Shay yelled running into her dad's arms.

"See what does the little one want? and plus I want it too." I said while grabbing Shays hand and picking her up.

"Well.. Alright JUST because the princess asked." Vonte said while grabbing his coat and getting his keys.

"Come on baby girl" I said to Shay while tickling her.

While we're in the car heading to wal-mart, the last thing we saw before crashed was flashing lights and all we heard was a horn then we crashed... Hard...

"Shay! Shay!" I yelled for my daughter while we were trapped in the car. No response.

"Vonte?" I said now with tears in my eyes.

"Yes baby I'm here, I'm here." he said while grabbing my bloody hand.

Shay was dead. Lifeless little body gone. Speechless mouth. Empty soul. I cried. That was my only daughter. We had lost her. I had lost her.

••• FLASHBACK OVER •••

I missed her long black hair, brown beautiful skin, pretty brown eyes, joyful spirit, I missed her, I'm sure she missed me. That was my baby girl. Full of sass.

Me and Vontè always argued about who's fault it was. Was it my fault for demanding chicken? Or his fault for driving? He always yelled at me for it. One day I gave him a piece of my mind. He put me out and we divorced Shortly after.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about Shay.