Chapter 10

It 3:20 and Jennifer, Michelle and Aunt Maya are getting in the car to leave for New York.

"Michelle guess what" Jennifer said in a hush tone in the car while the music was slightly turned up so her Aunt Couldn't hear.

"What?" Michelle said while getting some Oreo cookies out her bag.

"Nick is now my boyfriend, but he has a child!" Jennifer said sounding slightly amused at that fact.

"What? No way!" Michelle said while smiling but in shock.

"Yes, I should've known, that boy is way to damn fine to not have some dirt on him." Jennifer said while looking up thinking of Nick and his gorgeous eyes.

'Cause you come from the ghetto, love 'em from the ghetto, girl you the type I like that's why I keep you right here off the ghetto.

"This my song!" Michelle says and turns up the radio.

Jennifer slowly wakes up from her long nap that lasted all the way from Atlanta to New York! She turns around and looks out the window and sees the old neighborhood where she grew up in. These were the streets she knew.

"Oookayyy , we're here!" Auntie Maya says while opening up the car door and grabbing her bag.

"OMG I missed this place sooo much! Do you think I can go visit Jenna later on?" Michelle said running to her old house which her uncle stayed in now.

"Yeah you can 'cause imma be around here too. What about you Jenni?" Aunt Maya said while walking up the steps knocking on the door.

"Yeah, I might go see Cassie." Jennifer sounded sleepy and less excited about being back home.

"Yeah and while you're there tell Javion I said hey." Michelle said with a smile.

Michelle just rolled her eyes and she walked up the steps and saw her uncle Mike.

"Well if it isn't my beautiful sister and two favorite nieces." Uncle Mike said while opening the door inviting them inside. "Don't just stand there, come in!"

The girls haven't seen 'home' in four years! "There's still the big whole in the wall from when me and Michelle were fighting." Jennifer said laughing.

"Well much hasn't changed since you all were last here, I gotta get this house worked on." Uncle Mike said.

"Girls, y'all can go out now but be back when it gets dark." Auntie Maya says.

Jennifer and Michelle walk out the house and they walk about 2-3 blocks to Jennifer's old friend Cassie's house.

"I wonder if she'll remember me, I haven't seen her in forever!" Jennifer says while smiling and getting excited all over again.

"But Javion cute self too girl, what if he try to get with you?" Michelle said in a high pitched tone.

"Shut the hell up don't nobody want him." Jennifer said now sounding annoyed and rolling her eyes.

"Jenni?!" Cassie yelled while dropping the soda she had in her hand and running to Jennifer full force arms open with a big smile on her face.

"Yes Cassie it's me!" Jennifer said hugging Cassie back.

"Oh my god it's been forever! I missed you girl you just don't know." Cassie said.

Cassie was the same height as Jennifer but the two didn't look nothing alike. Cassie was still pretty tho with her dark skin and she had some Senegalese braids in her hair wrapped in a bun. Her pretty white teeth shined through her blue braces.

"What are you doing back down here? " Cassie asked. "They let your mom out of rehab?" Cassie asked in a hush sincere voice. Their mom kept going in and out of rehab.

"Nah, Michelle's pregnant so y'know, she's moving back down here to live with my dad-"

"You should move down here too!" Cassie said sounding very excited. "And Li girl the fuck you doing 'round here having sex? I'm still a virgin!"

"Well I don't know if I want to down here, I hate my dad, he's so strict." Jennifer says.

"Then move in with me." Cassie spoke.

As soon as Jennifer could respond there came this young boy who was ridiculously cute wearing some Jeans, and shirtless. He had a fade and was brown skin with ear piercings. He had tattoos on his chest and arms and she couldn't keep her eyes of his abs. It was Javion.

"Jenni? Oh my god I can't believe it's you!" Javion said while smiling and walking towards Jennifer about to hug her.

"Javion... Wow you look so... Different." Jennifer said while smiling and feeling his muscles while wrapped around his big, strong arms.

"Yeah well puberty does wonders. last time you saw me I was 13, the little boy everyone made fun of, the little boy you never gave a chance." Javion said in a jokingly matter, but his stare looked through Jennifer that left her speechless. Hmm? 4 years ago Javion was still cute, but she thought she was too good for him.

"I- uh, we have to go home it's getting pretty late..." Jennifer said nervously waiting for a response from either Cassie or Javion.

"Okay but here's my number" Javion said.

"Mines too!" Cassie said and then pulled Jennifer to the side.

"I think his old little crush on you is coming back... Don't hurt him this time." Cassie said with a intimidating stare that put Jennifer in a daze.

Jennifer nodded and said goodbye to Javion and Cassie.

"So, were you flirting with Javion or is my eyes playing tricks on me?" Michelle asked her sister.

"Nah, you right, we was flirting." Jennifer said to her sister.

"What about Nick? He's cute as hell."

"Yeah we flirting too." Jennifer said looking at her sister while sitting on the front steps of their old house.

"Remember I had my first kiss here?" Jennifer asked her sister.

"Yeah, and then mama came out here and beat yo ass." Michelle said with a chuckle.

"It was a dare, if I would've realized how cute Javion was I would've did it without being dared." Jennifer said while thinking back.

"Yeahhhh and remember when our dog got hit right over there?" Michelle said while laughing just a little.

"Yeah and remember when pookie sister beat yo ass for stealing her bike?" Jennifer looked at her sister while smiling.

"That's a damn lie I bet her ass." Michelle said looking at her sister.

"I still don't remember that bitch name." Michelle admitted.

"Well come on let's go inside the house."

When the girls walk in the house they see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all like my story or nah? I updated like 5 times yesterday, I don't know if that's good or bad... But please vote and comment your opinions! Thanks ! 😄 follow me on twitter for the pictures of the characters @missgraceyxo