Chapter 16

Michelle's POV

When I walked into the school building I guess people could tell I was pregnant now. I was 5 months and they just now starting to tell? Dumb fuckers. Then this girl Janie ran up to me.

"Oh my god you're pregnant too?!" Janie said in a loud voice like it was unbelievable.

"Naw I'm just fat." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well what are you gonna name it?!" Janie asked touching my stomach like ew no bitch, bye.

"Umm MiKayla." I said walking towards my locker and I saw Angela. Belly big and everything.

"Aww. Well talk to later Michelle." She said. I really do not like her.

I saw Angela look up at me then started walking, I caught up to her.

"Angela!" I said grabbing her arm and making her turn towards me.

"Um.. Yeah?" she said, not with an attitude. She seemed... Quieter.

"You're pregnant too!" I said while looking in her eyes telling she was hurt.

"Yep.. " She couldn't look at me for nothing. she took a deep breath then said, "I know Dylan went to your house and I know y'all had sex, he called me by accident and I heard."

Ha! That's what that bitch get, she was hurt just like me. She back stabbed me. Yes I have a boyfriend. Nick. He can break up with me and I'm pretty sure Angela broke up with Dylan. My plans falling perfectly.

"Oh well, it hurt doesn't it?" I said with a smirk then turned around and walked away.

After school somebody comes up to me and hits me on my butt SUPER hard. I turned around and it was Dylan.

"Stop!" I said while laughing grabbing his arm and he pulled me close to him, he bent down and kissed my stomach.

Dylan's POV !

Angela broke up with me. She found out about me and Michelle having sex. Oh well, girls come and go. I saw Michelle in the parking lot today after school and I ran up to her and smacked that ass!

"Stop!" she yelled while laughing and grabbing my arm.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her stomach. My baby girl is I'm there.

If I ever got back with Michelle I would be faithful towards her.

"So Michelle ya know me and Angela broke up right...?" I said while holding her hand and walking with her to her sisters car.

"Right.." she said while smiling slightly.

"Well how about no more hoes, no more niggas and just me and you."

"Okay!" she smiled and I gave her a kiss.

~~~~~~

Everybody go read my other story "Dream Seller". And comment what you think. And not updating for awhile, probably not until next week. Working on my other story . :)