Chapter 15

Jennifer's POV

My sister is a hoe. Like the biggest one out there. She's pregnant and has a boyfriend! And Dylan has a girlfriend! Angela duh. Even though Dylan is EXTREMELY SEXY ASF, Michelle shouldn't be doing this. That hoe was letting that boy FUCK her while on the living room sofa. Hello motherfucker I SIT THERE. I really wanted to slap her.

"Michelle WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed when I walked in the house to see Michelle being dicked down...

"You want it to?" Dylan asked me with a smirk while still inside of Michelle... How disgusting

"Ew no" as very tempting of me to say yes ... I said no while rolling my eyes and walking upstairs to my bedroom. I called that bitch Kacey, I had to tell her what was on my mind.

"Hello?"

"Um yeah hi Kacey"

"Um hiii?"

"Kacey, what happened to us being best friends ?"

It was a silence on the phone for about 10 seconds.

"What are you talking about?"

Is this bitch fucking serious? she gone make me drive all the way to her house just to beat her.

"Don't play stupid. I know you slept with Nick. Don't be like my sisters old best friend Angela, cause you already know how I be coming."

I would not fight over a boy... At least not now. Nick ain't worth it.

"Um... Bye Jenni." Kacey said through the phone sounding like she was about to Cry. Me and Kacey were best friends. I know her better than her own mom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

MICHELE'S POV

I let Dylan leave, after i got the satisfaction needed. Which was Dylan and getting back at Angela.

I cleaned up before my Aunt came home and went to go take a Vitamin. When I have my baby everything's gonna be so different... I can't wait until I move with my mama. She loves me more than anyone else. I know this for a fact.

|~~~ The Next Day~~~|

The next day at school I wore a red crop top and some white high waisted pants and my yellow and black Jordan's. Yeah yeah it don't match but I'm still cute.

When I got in the car my sister looked at me like I was some kind of slut.

"Like what you see?" I asked Jenni cause she sure couldn't keep her eyes off me.

"No hoe, I don't like sluts." My sister said it kinda caught me off-guard because she normally didn't come at me like this.

"Excuse me?" I said looking up from my phone. I was texting Dylan.

"Um hoe, you heard me correctly." Jennifer snapped back.

"Bruh shut the fuck up talking to me, go suck a dick."

"How about you teach me because I've never done it before. Word around school is that you sucked up Dylan, Eric, Caleb and John."

How. The fuck. Did my sister know all this fucking shit??!

"Oh yeah, the fucked you too." my sister reluctantly said.

I punched her in her nose and she started bleeding.

"I swear if you weren't pregnant with my fucking niece I would've pushed you out this car while it was still moving." Jennifer said to me.

"Fuck you." I said then walked the rest of the way to school.