Chapter 32

Jennifers POV

Today is my birthday and the day of my party , TURN UP! My party doesn't start until 5, so I'm just gonna go to Nicks house and chill with him.

I arrive at nicks house and I walk in and see him sound asleep on the couch. I got on my knees and say beside him on the couch.

"Baby?" I whispered in his ear .. I admired how he looked, I ran my hand across his 6 pack on his body.

I kissed him on his Cheek, got up and went to lay down on his bed. I started to fall asleep until I felt kissed all along down my stomach. It was Nick.

"Baby" I said to him while he began to take my yellow shorts off. I felt nervous because I knew what he was about to do ..

"Just say stop if you don't want to" he said understandingly.
I just looked at him, took my underwear off and smiled. He looked at me, and started kissing me, rubbing on my Punani. (😂 Poetic Justice) He then put on a condom and slid in to me, it hurt at first but then I started to enjoy the feeling .

I moaned out his name back to back. He started kissing me on my neck and he made me sweat , I swear we lasted for about 5 minutes. I could never get tired of him. He made LOVE to me, not just fucked me.

We both went to sleep afterwards, I was up under his arm. We were deep sleeping until I got a phone call from my Auntie.

"Hello Auntie?"

"Jennifer, you and Nick can go ahead and meet me at the party place, you can change you're clothes there . Michelle and Others should be getting here around this time. Craig will pick them up from the airport"

"Alright Auntie ," I hung up the phone ,

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Me and Nick Were at the party place , within minutes people already were arriving .

"OMG you and Nick are so cute!" One of my followers from instagram said.

"Thank you!" My Instagram famous R ass steady rocking with 16k followers said.

Me , Monae, Allie, and My baby nick walked over to where my gifts were . This reminds me of my 16th birthday except I don't have on a dress.

Nick has his arm around me and when I look up I see Kasey, my old best friend, and her new best friend Chelsea.

"Who the fuck invited Yall?" I asked them, they basic asses looked like they Walked straight out of rainbow.

"My own damn self" Kasey said .

"Listen hunny, I know you wanna be me SO bad but take yo basic ass somewhere else because you're not on everyone else's level . I said to her. Monaé and Allie Just Laughed at me.

"Man, Jenni why can't we just be cool again? I apologized for fucking yo 'nigga'" Kasey said .

This bitch never apologized . The fuck is she lying for .

"On my dead cousin you didn't " I had to gone ahead and say that because I swear she would've argued me down

Kasey looked at Nick, then looked at me.

"Well.. I'm sorry for -" Kasey was saying but I cut her off
"Stop" I said , I looked at the door and I saw Michelle, MiKayla, Dylan , Javion, Cassie , and uncle Mike . Where's Mama?

I ran over to my little sister, who looked sadder than ever!

"What's wrong ? " I asked her .
"I'll tell you later " she said , looking me in my eyes .

"Hey bestfrannnnn" I said to Cassie
"Hey bestfrannnn" she said back
"Guess what?" I asked smiling
"What?
"Babygirl ain't no virginnn!"

Apparently I said it loud enough to where Michelle heard it.

"Bitch you lying ??" Michelle said

"Go ask nick " I said ,
They both laughed and gave me a high five.

I then went to Javion , who looked so fine, but you know how things are.. He had on a red polo long sleeved shirt, with bleached Jeans with the Jordan grey toes. He's looked so fly. He had a gift bag in his hand for me.

"Hey Javion" I said to him, while smiling.
"Happy birthday" he said while hugging me.
"Thanks" I hugged him back.

He looked at me and leaned in for a kiss but I hopped back fast. A look of confusion came across his face.

"Something wrong? Oh wait Nevermind , I remember you got a Atlanta nigga here" he said , he seemed a little mad.

I was speechless , I just looked at him and said "thanks for coming" and walked off into the music. I went to Dylan , played with my niece for a little , and enjoyed the rest of my night with my friends . As the time the party was supposed to be ending , It was just me, Nick, Auntie, Craig, Michelle, Dylan, MiKayla, Javion , Cassie , and Uncle Mike here.

Javion and Cassie were supposed to stay in a hotel, but I wanted Cassie to sleep over at my house. So Javion and Dylan are just gonna go to Dylan's house, along with MiKayla, while Me Cassie and Michelle will be sleeping at My aunties house . Uncle mike will be there too.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As we got home , as soon as we walked through the door Michelle hugged me so tightly and burst out in tears.

"Mama died Jennifer! Daddy shot her and she died !!!" Michelle said. Auntie Maya was about to lose her balance. She went into the arms of her brother, Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike had to be tough for all of us. I was in shock, I just received the worst news ever on my birthday... I just turned 18! I had much longer ways to go.. My mama wasn't even in half of my life , now I have many more chapters ahead of me and my mama , or daddy can't even be here with me to live them!

"It's okay Jennifer, everything will work out" Cassie said.

"No it won't! Nothing ever goes planned anymore!" I said with tears running down my face . I just want my mama back. But knowing that I can never have her here again hurts me the most..
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The next day I get up bright and early and head over to Nicks house, as usual. When I arrive I see Amber, Nicks BabyMama dropping off Nicks son. I would've said something smart to her but today isn't the day. I guess she expected me to say something because she spoke to me.

"What's wrong Jennifer? You seem different..." She asked me,

I just looked at her and walked inside Nicks house and sat on the couch and watched as she walked in after me.

"Nickkkk! " She said , placing the baby down on the carpet.

Nick came out from his room and picked up his son, and sat down on the couch beside me.

"Bye amber" he said
"Nigga fuck you" Amber said when she left. Nick just laughed .

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked me. I burst into tears,

"My daddy shot and killed my mama, so I guess I'm staying down here for good" I said , crying in his arms.

"Everything will turn out just fine, I promise, I promise ," nick said , he kissed my forehead and held me close to him.