Chapter 21

Jennifer's POV

Dad. It was my dad. I hate that man with a passion. I looked at my sister who had a confused or scared look on her face.

"Me and your dad are back together. Since y'all moved back up here it would be nice for us to have a perfect family." My mom said while my dad's arms were around her back.

Well isn't that wonderful.

I have no problem with him, it's Michelle. That is the biggest hoe I know and it hurts me to say it because she's my little sister but It's true.

~~~~~~~~

I walked down to Cassie and Javion's house and to my surprise Cassie wasn't there. Where is she? Well Javion was there..

I knocked on the door and Javion came to the door SHIRTLESS and a smile appeared across his face.

"It's Bae!" Javion said while picking me up off my feet and spinning me around while hugging me.

"I'm not Bae.. Yet" I said while laughing and walking into the house.

"Well when are you gonna be bae?"

Javion said while sitting on the couch and grabbing me by my waist and pulling me on his lap.

"I don't know. Whenever you stop playing." I said .

Then he just started at me and then brushed his lips against mine and then he stared kissing me passionately ..

"What's going on in here?" Cassie said jokingly while walking through the front door.

I quickly got up from the couch and ran to my Bestfriend Cassie and she gave me a big bear hug.

"Honey Bun!" She said to me when I have her a hug.

"Bookie Bear!" I said back to her. We have each other those nicknames when we were 7.

"Y'all so lame" Javion said while drinking some soda.

"Shut the fuck up Javion" Cassie said while walking into the other room while I followed behind her.

"So girl you back down here officially?" Cassie said with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah and Michelle had her baby!" I said excitingly.

"Aww really? I'll be down there tomorrow." Cassie said.

~~~~~~~~~

Michelle's POV

"So how was your flight?" My dad asked me as we were sitting on the couch spaced far apart on the couch while watching tv.

"Good" I said with annoyance.

"How was the birth?" he asked.

"Good" i said with the same annoyance as before.

"How is your aunt-" he said but I cut him off.

"Why are you asking so many damn questions??" Lawd I just cussed at my father. The one who'll beat a mother fucker fast as lighting .

"Because I'm your damn father tf? I ask questions if I fucking want to and you have no right to cuss at me who the hell do you think you are??" my dad said while looking at me.

"I think I'm Michelle Lanyé Edwards and I can do whatever the fuck I want!!" I said them I stormed out the house. Fuck nigga betta get to know who he talking too .