Chapter 30

I had made a mistake and this chapter was missing a few things at the end so I just threw something at the end. It was all I remember so SORRY !

Jennifer's POV

It has now been a week since I came down here. My birthday is in a few days, I'm so excited! I'm finally turning 18! My sister, my niece and Cassie, Javion my mom and my other friends will be flying down here to celebrate with me.

I have much planned for this party it's gonna be so awesome! Today me and my old friend Monaé are gonna go shopping for an outfit for my party and get some party stuff.

"Auntie, Monae is gonna pick me up." I yelled to my aunt who was in her room cuddle up with Craig.

"Okay sweets have fun!" she yelled back.

About 5 minutes later I see my good friend Monae and our other friend Allie who I haven't seen in a few years!

"OMG Allie is that you?!" I said, I was super excited.

"In the flesh !" Allie said as she gave me a hug.

"Well hello I'm the one who arranged for her to come!" Monae said while getting out the car with her arms crossed.

"Oh man thanks Monae! I love you sugar plum!" I said pinching Monaés cheeks.

She started laughing and pushed me gently. We got in the car and headed to the galleria. I was sitting up front with Monaé while Allie was enjoying the whole back seat to her self.

"So you and Kacey still y'know .. Tight? " I asked

"Nah, but bitch I was mad at you!" Monaé said playfully

"Why?" I asked while laughing

"Cause when you left for New York I didn't even get a chance to see you!" Monae said.

"Oh well Sorry hun I'll know next time." I said

"Ugh whatever! we're here! " Monaé said

"Wake up Allie!" I said scratching her arm while she was laying in the back seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the mall and went to a few stores . We went to bath and body works, forever 21, and footlocker.

My outfit I got for my birthday was so cute. I got a 5 button up tie dye pink high waisted shorts , a neon orange crop top that glows in the dark, and some timberlands with white socks that had color words like "bang" , "pop and "pow" on them.

We were making our way to the nail shop and guess who we saw..

Amber! Nicks BabyMama!

"Bruh" I said to Monae and Allie.

"You know her?" Allie asked me.

"That's Nicks BabyMama" I said

"Yeah bitch you damn right I'm nicks BabyMama" Amber said

This bitch done fucked up.

I turned around me to see a girl who was about the same height as me. She was wearing a crop top that stopped above her belly button, some White pants and some Adidas . Basic ass hoe .

"I see your hair done grew a few inches since the last time I saw you." I said sarcastically. Her weave was fucked the fuck up.

"Bitch no need for you to get buck" she said stepping closer to me.

As you know, me and my girls beat somebody ass before. Allie and Monae stepped up and pushed Amber into a wall. Monae pinned her against the wall and said to her...

"If you ever and I mean EVER try to start some shit with my girl here, you gone getcho ass beat. Not like she can't do it herself, but ALL of us will cause even more damage to that ugly ass face of yours"

I gotta love Monaés hood ass.

"You know yo ass look full white so they gone take advantage. You needa show them that you ain't no pussy, I know yo ass hood as fuck" Monaè said to me as we left the mall heading back to the car.

MICHELLES POV

Jennifer said she was coming back in a few days. This bitch been gone for atleast a week. Me Mama and MiKayla are supposed to go down there to celebrate with Jenni for her 18th birthday.

"Hey bae" Dylan said while walking in my room. He came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"What now Dylan?" I said turning around to him. I secretly loved being touched and I loved the attention he gave me.

"I love you" he said as he whispered in my ear.

"I loved you too" I softly said back.

*Caution sexual content ahead 😁 I do not like writing this type of shit

😒

😍

😒

😍

😒

😍

😒

Dylan started kissing me on my neck and made me fall back into my bed . He was on top of me then took off his shirt. His pink lips met mine and we were now tounge kissing. He unbutton my pants and slid them down with my black and white polka dot panties. He then pulled out his man hood and put a condom on then gently went inside of me. He went in and out and started off gently. Then he got aggressive. I moaned his name out of my mouth back and fourth until we got tired .

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 ... 😐😏😂

I got up and went in the living room to check on MiKayla . She was still in her bouncer playing with the little toys . My daughter is so beautiful.

"Dylan can you watch MiKayla please? I'm gonna go down to Mall with Cassie and Javion to get gifts for Jennifer." I said .

He nodded . I got the credit card from my mom and got dressed to go to the mall and waited for Cassie and Javion to pick me up. I out on some Pink high waisted pants and a white shirt. For once my belly button wasn't showing.... My belly button hole closed. I put on my black and White Jordan comcords and I wet my hair and twisted it on the side . I put on some hot pink lipstick . I looked pretty basic but shit I got on jays and a bangin ass body so I'm straight.

I walked outside and saw Cassie's Red car.

"Javion get the fuck out" I said to Javion who was in the front seat.

"Nawl you sit back there!" he said to me.

"Javion just let her get up here, this not your car" Cassie said to Javion

"This not hers either." Javion said to Cassie while he was moving to the back seat.

We made our way to the mall and when we got there I saw this store I've never seen before. Jennifer would LOVE It.

"Cassie, can we go into that store?" I asked Cassie.

"Neon-Tastic? Sure that's what I was looking for anyways."

Me Cassie and Javion headed in to the dark store that had black lights which made things that glowed in the dark glow, and it made things that were white glow too.

I picked out a blue neon shirt and some yellow neon pants and some neon pink socks that had orange stripes on them.

Cassie got her some belly button rings that glowed in the dark. She got her some glow in the dark pink hair dye and a neon dress that was yellow . She also got her some glow in the dark body paint.

"She could streak her hair with the hair dye!" Cassie said while walking Out the store.

"Javion what did you get her? " I asked

"Glow in the dark condoms" Javion said while smiling .

"Boyyyy you know she not fucking" Cassie said

"Yeah shes a VIRGIN and I'm pretty sure she won't lose it to you." I said to him bursting his ego that was so high.

" Sureee " he said .