Chapter 31

Michelle's POV

When Cassie and Javion took me home, it was around 10pm.

"Mom I'm home" I called out .

"Hey Michelle, MiKayla is sleeping, Dylan is at his friends house." My mom said

Dylan is always doing something, this is why I won't give him the satisfaction of the day.

I took a shower and ate some leftovers from last night and laid in the bed and started to fall asleep until I heard a banging on the door. It Was so loud so I went and grabbed MiKayla before she started crying. I was a little scared. I heard my mom go to the door .

"James , Go away! She yelled to my dad.

"No! You're gonna let me back in this fuckin' house, I ain't playing with you Cara!"

What the hell was going on?

"Baby I Love you, go in your room and hide. You and Kayla both. Do not make a sound. Go in there and stay put." My mama said trying to stay calm for my sake, but she couldn't.

All you could here was the beating on the door. I did as my mom said. Me and MiKayla went in the closet, locked the door and shut off the lights. A few seconds later the door came down.

"What the fuck did I tell you to do? Guh ?!" My dad screamed to my mom .

"Why would I go out and sell my body like that ?"

"Because we need the money!"

"If you were to play your role as the male in this house it wouldn't have happened!" my mom said .

Next thing you know I hear a slap that sounded so loud I could've swear I felt it.. I was trying to hold back the tears that were escaping from my eyes. I held my daughter tight in my arms.

I repeatedly heard beating going on in the living room. I heard her fall to the ground.. Then a silence..

"Please.." My mom seemed to whisper to my dad.

*Boom*

It was over with. He had shot and killed my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Heyy Guys. Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I had volleyball You know, and I didn't have time. Sorry for the short chapter too, I will try to update tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday to make up for the delay in updates. We're getting close to the end ! And yes it will probably be a sequel to this book. Soo .. Yeah !

Want pics of the characters? Comment the characters you want to see and I will make them available to you guys! 😘

Kik: _graceannamarie