Chapter 9

The two girls hurry upstairs and start packing.

"Well this is just great." Michelle said.

"What's wrong? You've always talked about seeing mom again."

"I know but I'm pregnant now... she gonna be so hurt."

"Whatever Li' girl. But now that im almost finished packing I'm gonna go out and see my future bae Nick." Jennifer says being goofy as always.

She put her bag by the front door and walked to her car and drove to the mall.

20 minutes later.

It's now 10:43 and Jennifer waits patiently at the food court for Nick to arrive. Behind her she feels someone pick her up and spin her around.

"*Laughing* Oh my god STOP!"

Oh yeah, he's tickling her too.

"Calm down Jenni it's me! It's me!"

Nick begans laughing because of Jennifer laughing and she seemed like she was scared forreal.

Jennifer sighs in relief.

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me!" Jennifer says while smiling looking at Nick with his insanely gorgeous greyish bluish eyes, he seemed almost perfect.

Jennifer reached up to mess with his bushy bundle of brown hair on his head. He had on a red and white polo shirt with denim jeans and some Kds.

"We gotta hurry because at 3'clock I'm going to New York to visit my mom."

"Visit your mom? Out of the blue?"

"My sister Michelle is pregnant..."

"Oh that's not good."

"Yeah I know right AND my moms in rehab!"

"Achoholic?"

"That was my dad... My mom was addicted to drugs."

Jennifer expected him to try and change the subject or something like that to avoid talking about it but he didn't do that.

"Would you like yo talk about it?" Nick said with a very concerned look in his eyes. His extremely sexy eyes.

"N- no not really. At least not right now, but let's go shopping shall we!" Jennifer said with a grin, Nick smiled back.

At around 2:13 Jennifer and Nick are about to leave the mall but they run into a girl who looked like she was was 16 holding a young boy around the age one 1. They girl was brown skin, skinny with shoulder length hair. Michelle was prettier than her hands down.

"Amber?! uh oh..." Nick said.

"The girl the approached them.

"Well look what we have here." The girl Amber says eyeing Jennifer like she was an animal. "Who's your little girlfriend Nick?" Amber ask.

"This is Jennifer, Jennifer this is the ex and mother of my child Amber." Nick says sounding disappointed.

"Mother of your child?!" Jennifer emphasizes his words. "When the hell were you going to tell me? After I became your girlfriend?" Jennifer raises her voice causing a seen.

"Aww look at that. You can't get a girlfriend no matter how cute you are." Amber says in a smart matter. "You're late on child support by the way."

Michelle is looking at Nick like he just killed someone.

"Jenni, let me explain."

"Talk."

"Okay so yeah I have a child. I don't tell girls that because they leave before something happens. I got tired of that and I really liked you so I didn't wanna tell you. I was going to tell you eventually... But it never came around until now".

Jennifer thinks for a minute then speaks.

"I'm down for you boy. So we gone make this official?"

"Only if you ready." Nick says with a smirk then leans in and kisses Jennifer.