Chapter 8

I looked at him in shock...

"What?" Michelle said her voice suddenly shaken.

"Umm yeah.. We had sex about 3 weeks ago. But we stopped."

Michelle was beginning to start to like Eric now, he seemed different. Was she wrong?

"I thought you said it was a stupid bet but you had sex with her?" Michelle wished it wasn't true.

"Yeah, but like I didn't want to aim for you. I aimed for Angela because she seemed easier to get too."

"What is this the virginity games?! No the fuck it's not." Jennifer spoke to Eric in a whisper like yell. People were telling them 'shh' in the movies because they were obviously too loud.

"Listen, Michelle I'm sorry. I like you I really do and no I'm not trying to get in your pants, I already know that Dylan got you pregnant. "

("How did he know I was pregnant?") Michelle thought. "Well Eric how did you know I was pregnant?"

"Dylan told me. He's like my best friend even though he's a jerk and all but he's still cool to hang with." Eric said while looking in Michelle's eyes. "I don't care if everyone else in the world thinks you're a hoe. I still want you to be my girlfriend."

Michelle blushed and the lights cut on from the movie. The movie was over.

"So I'm your girlfriend now?" Michelle asked while she smiled just a little.

"If you wanna be miss rosy cheeks." Eric said while messing with Michelle's pretty black hair.

Michelle gets up about to leave the theater. She was really happy about being with Eric... But she was still pregnant and he had got another girl pregnant. And it's her worst enemy.

"See you later bae" Eric said and then kissed her on her lips.

Michelle blushed and waited in the movie theater lobby for her sister and two friends.

Jennifer comes out if the theater with an arm around her shoulder. She's laughing with her best friend Kacey and an unfamiliar face but he was yet so attractive.

"Oh uh Nick, this is my little sister Michelle." Jennifer introduced her new crush to her little sister.

"She looks just like you." Nick said with a chuckle. "Well I gotta go you guys, text me later Jenni."

Jennifer blushes. "Okay." She says.

"Well I'm gonna spend the night at your house Jenni." Kacey said. "I have to go to the restroom real quick though, I'll be back." Kacey wonders off to the restroom giving Michelle and Jennifer privacy to talk.

"So Michelle, how was your date?"

"Well he's my boyfriend now."

"Well that escalated quickly."

"I know right but guess what?"

"What?"

"Angela's pregnant."

"So? I should care because?"

"That bitch pregnant by Eric."

Bitch what?!

"Wait dafuck? How did this happen?"

"There little stupid bet they made..."

"Michelle we'll talk about this later. But tell me what Dylan said later when we get home."

15 minutes later...

"I'm about to get in the shower and go to sleep! I'm so tired." Kacey says as she gets some clothes out of Jennifer's bottom drawer.

"Jenni, Michelle?" Auntie Maya called them from her bedroom. "Tell me what that fuck nigga said 'bout you having his child."

Michelle sits on her aunties bed and begans to talk. "Okay so he said he was gonna give me money."

"Sweetheart how much? What's his number?" Auntie Maya said as she began to pull out her phone.

"His number is 555-0125."

Auntie Maya dials the number and it rings a few times and a voice answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Dylan? Yes this is Michelle's Auntie, I was wondering if I can speak to your parents."

"Umm they're not home..."

"Auntie he's lying." Jennifer said while shaking her head.

"Don't lie to me boy I know where you live 'cause I promise I will drive up there right now. Now imma ask you one more time. Can I speak to your parents?" Auntie Maya said sounding threatening.

A few seconds later a woman's voice sounded through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Yes, Ma'am this is Michelle Edwards Auntie. You can call Me Ms. Edwards. Anyways I don't think you're aware of this but your son has gotten my niece pregnant and we're going to need some sort of support."

"Oh okay Ms. Edwards, we will um, help out... My number is 555-4567 call me anytime."

The phone hangs up.

"Well auntie you are a very nice person." Jennifer said in a Sarcastic way.

"Yes hunny I know, now you girls get to bed. I know y'all planned something for tomorrow, but be back 'round 3, we got somewhere to go." Auntie Maya says.

"Michelle wait." Auntie Maya calls out.

"Yes?"

"Whatever your choice is... I'll support you. Just know that."

"Okay auntie."

"I love you hunny, I don't care if you're the biggest 'hoe' in the world, you're still my niece."

"Love you too auntie."

Michelle walks to her room and lays in her bed, she's listening to "Deep" ,

Boy you cut me deep deep, deep deep, after I gave you all I had. I missed the way we, we used to be I love you girl I promise that you're my everything, but now those words ain't nothing but a memory, but now it's gone gone...

Slowly Michelle's going to sleep... But her phone lights up and she sees she has a message from Eric.

-My Baby Eric <3

Hey Bae, I just wanted to tell you to not let those people get in your way. They want you to fail. I'm not against you, just know you always got me. <333 goodnight.

Michelle smiled at the text message, she was too tired to text back. She touched her stomach and rubbed it and spoke quietly...

"Child, you will have a good life I promise, don't be like me... " Michelle spoke quietly to her unborn child... "

The next morning...

"Jennifer where are you going?" Michelle asked while fixing a bowl of cereal as she watched her sister standing with a pink high-low sheer shirt, with some white shorts and some pink sandals on.

"I'm going to the mall... with Nick." Jennifer said fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Oh okay I see you! but remember to be home by 3."

"Why?"

"Ask auntie."

"Ask auntie what?" Auntie Maya said as she walked down the stairs with two duffle bags in her hand.

"Why do I have to be home by 3?" Jennifer asked.

"We're going to New York." Auntie Maya said handing the duffle bags to each girl.

"What? Will we see mama? What about my dad and his wife, Tiffany?"

"Just shut the fuck up and pack. Now!"