Chapter 5

It's Monday morning and Michelle really doesn't want to go back to school because of that Facebook beef that happened with her ex friend Angela. Michelle was popular at school but she was also a hoe.

When Michelle gets to school she sees Eric, one of the boys that was apart of the bet that was made between Dylan, Eric, and Caleb.

"Hey Michelle." Eric says.

Michelle just glances at him and doesn't say a word.

"Are you mad about me? About that bet?"

"I felt used, everybody knows im a hoe now, and I really liked Dylan."

Michelle looks up to Eric, he is brown skin with curly brown hair that matched the color of his skin, he stared at her with his hazel eyes. He was so fine. A smirk appeared upon his face.

"That bet was stupid, I wasn't gonna try and talk to you anyways, I just got in because they were saying how you were easy to fuck, I disagreed."

"Oh really? Well seems like he get $50. What did I get? A reputation."

"Don't mind all of them people, sometimes you just have to say fuck 'em and move on."

"So I should say that to you?"

"Nah, but it wouldn't hurt if I have you my number and we could talk."

Michelle thinks, maybe Eric was different. She gives him her number.

"You can text me anytime." Michelle says.

"Aight." Eric chuckles and walks away.

Michelle starts feeling a little sick so she goes to the restroom where she found Angela.

"Oh not this bitch..." Michelle said quietly to herself as she walked in. It was Angela, and a group of girls that Michelle used to talk to.

"Aye hoe, wrong restroom if you looking for some dick to suck this the wrong restroom, try next door." Angela said which made the girls laugh.

"Enough talking, I'm realer than you. If you gone can talk shit all day and it ain't gone mean shit. Boot up if you 'bout it."

Michelle stood there with her arms crossed waiting for Angela to respond. Angela ties her weave up into a pony tail and takes her shoes off...

"Can't let these Jays get messed up." Angela said tossing her "6 rings" to the side.

"If that's the case let me take my shoes off too." Michelle said tossing her "Oreos" to the side.

As soon as Michelle was finna throw the first hit she heard a familiar voice yell "STOP!" It was her sister Jennifer.

Jennifer comes in with 2 girls behind her. It was Jennifer, Monae' and Jennifer's best friend Kacey.

"Ain't nobody fuckin' with my Li sister." Jennifer said.

"Get out you five" Kacey said to Angela's friends.

They leave in a hurry like they was scared or something. Jennifer, Monae' Kacey and Michelle crowd around Angela.

Michelle punches Angela in her eye and immediately she has a black eye and Jennifer punches her repeatedly on her face, Monae' kicks her... And then stands at the door so no one would come in and Kacey punches her.

"If you tell anyone we jumped you be prepared for another ass whoopin' ." Jennifer says.

Angela looking shaken in fear, she nods her head and runs out the restroom. Michelle high fives her sister and laughs.

"Thanks sis, I could've beat her ass by myself though." Michelle says.

"Yas hunny, I got you though! I don't care if I get in trouble, just knowing that bitch got what she deserved makes me feel better." Jennifer says.

"I gotta get back to class now ." Michelle says.

"Okay see you later."

Later on that day...

It's 3:04 and Michelle is by her sisters care but doesn't see her. She gets a text message from Jennifer that said, "Try to find a ride home or walk, I got caught up in something." "Ok" Michelle replied.

"Fuck walking home." Michelle said.

She sees her sister best friend Kacey.

"Aye Kacey? Can you drive me home please?"

"Yeah sure"

5 minutes later ...

"Here we are! Tell your Aunt I said hey."

"Ok thanks Kacey."

Michelle walks in the house, she's home by herself since her aunt is still at work. Michelle goes and lays down because her stomach hurts.

"That's weird my period should've been on..."

Michelle looks worried so she walks down to family dollar to buy a pregnancy test.

Michelle walks up and down the aisle looking for a pregnancy test. She picks up one and heads to checkout. She hurrys up and leave because she sees Angela holding a pregnancy test too. Michelle hurrys up and pays for the pregnancy test and runs home.

When Michelle arrives home she sees her sister.

"Hayyyyy sistaaaa" Jennifer says.

"Hey."

Michelle sounded nervous. Jennifer ignored it for now.

Michelle goes in the restroom and locks the door. She opens the box and follows the instructions.

"Wait five minutes? What the fuck am I supposed to do in five minutes?"

So Michelle places the test on the sink and walks around nervous.

"What if I'm pregnant?"

"What if Angela is too?"

"Will Dylan be in the baby's life?"

"Will Auntie kick me out?"

"How would I tell people?"

A million of thoughts filled her head... The timer on her phone rings. 5 minutes up...

She flips over the test and...