PART 3: JUNGKOOK

"You think you can outsmart me? Lisa? Hah! Nice try!" He laughed like a lunatic. I felt myself tense up as I glared at him.

Gosh... I should've known that!

Now what can I do to get myself out of here? There were no chairs.. No anything!

I felt helpless. I can't steal the keys from him. In fact, I don't even know where the keys are!

"I'll let you out of here in one condition.." he said which took my attention. Why do I feel nervous about what he's gonna say next.

"It's just simple.."

"Just... be my girl."

WHAT'S SIMPLE ABOUT THAT?!

My mouth formed a grimace, disgust was all over me.

"If i don't want to?" I said, mocking him.

"Then I'll force you."

"Hell no." I said in disgust and rolled my eyes.

"You will, even if you don't want to."

It's a win win situation for him. But I couldn't possibly give up, not after hearing his condition.

Just then, an idea popped in my mind. I should use my phone! I have my unnies numbers here! But I have to dial it without letting him know.

How.. though..  Ah I know, a distraction!

While I was backing up, I felt myself hit the cold hard wall. Noticing that he was getting closer, I took the opportunity and put all my strength into a kick on his stomach.

After that, he was caught off guard and fell on the ground.

I fished out my phone and hurriedly dialed Chae's number. Nervousness started building up as my phone started dialling.

Chae! Hurry!

Looking at Jungkook who was slowly stood, I quickly hid my phone at my back.

Feeling a slight vibration from my phone, signalling that that Chae picked up. But how can I talk to her!?!

"HELP!!" I said loud enough for Chae to hear me from the phone.

I really hope she can hear that.

"No one will hear that. You're in far away abandoned  classroom.
You can shout all day. " He said with a mocking smile on his face.

Please let Chae hear what he said.

He just spilled the description for  Chae to go here. I smiled victoriously in my head.

I guess I can outsmart him afterall.

Gosh. Rosé hurry.

I then felt my phone vibrate once again. She hanged up. She gets the situation I'm in. I should shout more so that when she's near she can hear me.

I hope she knows where I am.

"HELP!!!!!"

"Shouting doesn't help."

"HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!"

"You'll just waste your precious voice."

I don't care.

"HELP!!!!!!!!"

"Stupid girl." He said while staring blankly at me. Thinking that what I was doing was pointless.

"Jerk!" I replied back.

Then, in an instant, his eyebrows met. He wasn't expecting that response from me. But He's annoyed, that's what I can tell.

Hah. Weakness.

"HELP!!!!!!" I shouted once again. I noticed that the visible annoyance in his face grew stronger.

"You're so damn annoying! Stop shouting!" He said angrily.

"Let's get this over with." He stated while walking closer to me.

"HELP!!! HURRY!!" I shouted, already panicking.

Chae.. Where are you?!

"No one will hurry, no one will save you." he calmly said with a smirk.

"One last chance.. be my girl  or I'll force you to kiss me." He said with his tone that's trying to warn me one last time.

"It doesn't matter. Even if I don't want to, Its a win-win for you. I can't do anything." I said, gulping nervously.

"You have a point..." He trailed.

"Don't fight back. You'll just hurt yourself more." What does he mean by that?

"HELP!! SOMEONE!" I shouted for the last time.

He just smirked at my action. Then he walked closer and closer. He was so close to my face. I tried to get away but I had nowhere to go but stay there because he trapped me already.

Rosé!! Hurry!!

I can feel his breath on the tip of my nose. I can smell his minty breath from here.

He's so close. Really close.

It got closer until our nose were touching already, as if one slight move it will move to my lips.

What the heck does he actually want!?

If I agree to be his girl will he stop trying to kiss me? I mean, what's the point in doing that? To seduce me or something?

Gosh!
I have to make a decision.

"Agree...." I said softly under my breath. And just like that, he stopped leaning closer. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"LISA!!" I heard a voice shout my name.