PART 65: MARRIAGE

Lisa's POV

I plopped myself down on the couch and crawled to the side where the remote is placed, pushing the on button then throwing it to the other side of the couch. We just got back from school.

"Ouch..." someone whined, I turned and saw Jungkook rubbing his arm, and then sat on the other side of the sofa. oops I guess I hit him with the remote. I completely forgot that Jungkook's here at my house.

"Sorry BunBun" I said before looking at the TV.

"No oppa?" He complained, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"But you said--"

"Nope. Not dealing with that again" I said to myself before placing my hands on my ears, I can hear incoherent mumbles from him but I can't understand a word.

Then, a pair of arms snaked to my waist, locking me between his manly arms.

Kyaahh! Stop it! Don't blush Lisa!

When I realized he wasn't saying anything, I placed my hands on his arms and pushed them out of my waist. But it didn't budge a bit.

Then, he pulled me closer to him, I can feel his warm body. I guess we're hugging. Okay even though I act mad, I can't just push him back if he wants to hug me. I want it too you know.

This is the best feeling. The feeling when you're hugging the one you love.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear. I can feel my face is so red right now.

"I love you too.." I replied back, pushing my head between his neck and shoulders. I can smell his manly perfume which I love.

Its been like what? 3 weeks before we became official? But within those three weeks are my happiest days, and I hope to have more in the future with this dork beside me.

"What do you think about marrying each other?" He asked. I pulled my head out because of his question, but not yet pulling away from our hug.

"Why'd you ask that?" I asked.

"Its just, we're going to be graduating and I want to marry you after that"

"Ya! Seriously! We're too young Kook! I don't even have a Job and all"

"You are the only child of your parents, and I bet you'll be the one managing your company in the future, that'll be your job" he said that so laid back and chill. I don't want to continue my parents company! I want to become a photographer or something! Anything but running my parents company.

"No Kookie. I'm not the one who'll be managing my parents company. I'm going to choose my own job" I said as persistent. He just shrugged it off before placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

The heck?! He can't just do that!!

"Haha. I stole a kiss" he said in a victorious tone. Tsk, this guy.

"Ppo Ppo Lali" he commanded while pointing at his lips.

"That's disgusting BunBun!" I acted with an ew look on my face. I just want to tease him, that's all. Kisses are not disgusting at all you know!

"What? Its not! We kissed already and you're saying its disgusting. Jinjja.." he sighed and looked away. I chuckled a little bit before placing my hands on his cheeks and moved his head to me then placed a soft kiss on his lips. His eyes widened in surprise but later on it became soft stares.

We both pulled back, he smiled at me, same goes for me.

Then I let myself fall on the sofa when he pulled back his arms, breaking the hug.