PART 30: TOLD

"Oh. Taehyung oppa??!" He was the one who lost his wallet?? Aish.

"Oh. Lisa-yah!!" He greeted with his matching deep voice. His voice is different with his personality. Very different.

"Oh Gosh. I'm thankful that you're here..." he said then hugged me. What does he want?

"Ok ok. I know what you want. You want me to pay for your groceries right? Don't worry. I was planning to" i broke the awkward hug, Then handed the cashier my card.

"Thank you!! Lisa!! Saranghae!!!" He did Aegyo for the Saranghae part. This alien oppa.

I payed for my groceries. Then we walk together.

                             ~

"So... What are you doing here oppa?" I ask.

"Ah. I was buying groceries"

"Correction. bought your groceries" i pointed to myself.

"Hehehehe... sorry... i promise I'll pay you back!!"

"How can you? You lost your wallet remember? You got robbed" i giggled.

"Oh yeah... damn! I got robbed! Luckily that wallet only had grocery money, and plus that wallet is old" Its like he wanted to be robbed. It's weird....

"Anyways.. want to go with me to the movies?" I invite him.

"Oh! Ok!! Sure!!" He said excitedly.

He didn't even ask if it's my treat or what. It's like it's clear to him that I was treating him to one, because he lost his wallet for goodness sake. Aish... This guy is lucky that I will be treating him for the day. It's not like I have a choice.

"But I will go clothes shopping first. Wanna join?" I ask.

"Ok then. But first I'm gonna leave these bags at my car" he said.

"Lets just text each other" i assure so that we'll not go around the place to find each other.

He gave a thumbs up. But before he could go he stole my bags from my hand.

"Huh??!"

"Ok see you!!" He said then walked away.

He brought my bags with him.
Ok then...
But isn't that too heavy for him?
It was his decision after all.  Let him.

                      ~~◆~~

Me and Taehyung decided to meet up at a café. Yes, the same cafe, when me and my friends decided to go to the mall.

I was weirded out because he didn't show up or text me when I was shopping.  I guess he knows that girls take forever to shop and his foot might just get soar of all the walking and decided to stay at his car. That was a smart move. So that's why he stole my groceries from me. Hm. Taehyung is just a weird one.

"Lisa!!!!!" A deep voice called out.
I waved at him. Then head to the table he was sitting at then i sat down.

"I ordered some shakes for us" he said.

"Did you pay for it?" i ask sarcastically.

"No. That's where you come in!" This guy.. he's like a kid. A playful and weird kid. He's like Jungkook but he is more mature than Taehyung when we talk to each other. Why am I comparing the two? Psh..

"Here's the mango and strawberry milkshake" a waitress said then placed on the table the drink.
"it is cash? Or card?" I ask the waitress.

"Cash please"