PART 9: VISIT

Oh my god...

I did not expect this,

JEON JUNGKOOK!?

What the hell is he doing here!?

"Oh. Hey!" His sly smirk disappeared on his handsome face as he greeted me, his hand waving at me.

I glared at him, scanning him with a 'what-are-you-doing-here' look.

"I got your address right!" He exclaimed which scared the unicorns out of me.

"What the heck are you doing here!?" I shouted at him, finally letting my anger out.

"I was kinda bored so I decided to visit you!" He replied with much enthusiasm.

"Hell no!" I retorted immediately.

"What? After all the effort I made to come here? Come on! Please..?"
He gave me puppy eyes.

Hah. Cute...

What?!

No!!!
Erase that thought!!

The next thing I knew was that he was pushing himself again to the door in my house.

I was blocking the door, so in short, he wanted to remove me because I'm the apparent barrier.

"You live alone?" He suddenly asked me, he pushed harder, causing me to be imbalanced for a moment before regaining my position.

"None of your business!" I answered, pushing the door harder against him.

"C'mon! It's a boyfriends obligation to be with his girlfriend all of the time!"

"You are not my boyfriend and never will be!" I shouted back as I gave the door another final push causing it to finally be free fom his evil grip.

I was about to close the door when a hand appeared, grabbing the door forcefully, then pulled it. And because I lost my balance for a bit, he ran into the house while I was 'occupied'.

Sh¡t! He got in! That bastard!

"What the!?" I exclaimed, looking at his figure while he roamed around the house.

I gave up and sighed, closing the door in front of me then dragged myself to the living room.

What's the point in even forcing him out, he's already in.

"Hm.. so you live alone..." He said as he walked around the house, looking at anything that piqued his interest.

I went up to my room and quickly got my phone and hurried downstairs.

"Ugh..... your house is so boring!" He said as he watched a program playing on the TV.

"I know that!" I replied then sat next to him in the couch.

"Do you have a play station or anything?" He asked, his eyes still glued on the TV.

"Uh no. I forgot to buy one." I replied, his eyes flashed a look of disappointment.

"What! You don't have a play station?" He exclaimed.

"I said that I forgot to buy one!"

"What is interesting in this house then?" He asked, looking around once again.

"Uh... I have a garden... It has a swing and many flowers."

"Ok then! Let's go there!" He said then stood up, looking at me. I mentally sighed then walked to the garden.

"Here's the garden." I said with a monotonous voice.

"Whoa!! The swing is attached to the tree!" He said then he hurriedly walked there.