PART 47: SICK part 2

Jungkook's POV

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!!!" Lisa shouted all through the house. She didn't break away from my hand, I didn't too. I somehow feel happy when I'm with her. The effect of Lisa on me...

"Oh hi honey!! Jungkook---- (*0*) you guys are dating??! Omo!!!" Her Mom's face lightens up. Wait.
Lisa and I.. dating???! No! We aren't!! I mean I want to date her but I'm just too scared... I don't know why but I kinda feel that way... I don't usually confess... and if i confess it'll be my first, I can't find the courage to do it though... i can't find it in myself.

(A/N torpe si Jungkook! Wawa naman! Palibhasa playboy dati ehh! Ayaw nya lang masktan! Duwag! Hahaha lol)

"No Eomma! We're not dating!" She exclaimed.

"Oh... ah.. then why are you both holding hands??" Her Mom asked, curious about it.

"It's... uh..." she hesitated, she looked at me with her round eyes... she's so cute!!!

"were just so close I guess" I finished.

"Hm... okay then..." she scanned us both, "by the way... why did you go home so early? It's pouring outside" she asked.
"Classes are suspended" Lisa answered. "Oh..." her mom said while nodding then she walked back to where she was before.

"let's go to the extra room" she said then dragged me upstairs, we went to an unoccupied room.

"You lay down there, I'm gonna give you something to wear" then she left.

Wait... why is she doing this?

...

Oh! Yeah! I'm sick!! I forgot that I'm sick... I guess just being with her takes away my fever... she's my medicine after all, ew!corny!

I laid down because my fever started to come back. Aaagh! I feel so weak!! It comes back so fast what the hell!!!

~~

Fvck! It's so cold!! It's freezing!!! I must turn off the AC!!

I slowly crawled to the side of the bed, the remote of the AC is on the side table! I grabbed it and pushed a button making the AC to turn off.

I first put back the remote on the side table then i spread my arms across the bed, occupying all space.

Lisa's POV

"Jungkookie--" I stopped when I saw him sleeping soundly on the bed. Aw... He's so cute!

Well... I was planning to make him change clothes.. well.. he's asleep... I don't want to wake him up.

I just stood there, staring at his sleeping body.

Why is it hot here??

My head turned to the AC, oh.. it's turned off.. Hm... let me turn it on.

I was about to get the remote,
"It's cold...don't open it.." he whined, his voice kinda shaking.

"Ah.. OK then.." I replied then backed up. He's awake! Oh no! He's gonna fall asleep again!

"Before you fall asleep, can you change to these clothes first?" I said, that made him open his eyes. He stared at me for a couple of seconds then sat up. I gave him the clothes. I remained staring at him after that. He looks pale! What the heck happened to him?

"Uh.. I'm gonna change..." I snapped myself out of it then quickly went out of the room.
-
Jungkook POV

After I changed, I opened the door then