PART 10: CAUGHT

Next day

I was walking my way to our classroom while reminiscing what happened yesterday. I smiled unconsciously.

While in my thoughts, someone sprung out of nowhere walked beside me.

"Why are you such in a good mood Lisa?" Chae asked. Leaning closer to me, observing my face.

"Oh, Chae! It's Nothing. I'm just happy.. that's all." I answered, trying to erase the smile on my face but failed.

"Hm... did something happen to you yesterday?" She continued to ask.

"Uh.. Nothing."

"You're not telling me everything! I know that smile when I see one. It must be because of something." She stopped looking at me and instead looked ahead, deep in her thoughts.

Hehe, maybe because of something.

We arrived at our classroom, doing the usual things like fixing our things and chatting.

"Morning..." Someone said beside me. I turned my head to see who it was. It was Jungkook.

"Morning!" I replied back with a smile on my face. He just stared at me and gave a grin, then proceeded to sit down on his chair.

"When have you gotten that close?" Chae whispered in my ear.

"Uh... He was just saying morning so I just replied back. It would be rude not to." I answered casually.

"You do have a point.." She mumbled then went back to what she was doing.

"Lisa, can I copy your assignment?" Jungkook looked at me, all desperate.

"NO!!! DO IT BY YOURSELF STUPID!!!"

He pouted while maintaining eye contact. He thinks he can win me with that look..!? Well not anymore!

"Please?" He said with THAT look.

"NO!!!! LEAVE MY ANSWERS ALONE!!"

"It was all your fault that I couldn't answer it." He mumbled softly, like he was saying more to himself than me.

Me? What does his assignment have to do with me? This guy is so annoying!

"Annoying jerk." I mumbled.

"What did you say?!" He said, flaring up at me.

"Uh... nothing. I said Anthony Serk." I answered.

"Who might he be?"

"None of your business. Leave me alone." I shooed him away.

"Whatever!"

Hah! Let's see you handle that assignment on your own. It's especially hard this time.

"Why are you both so close with each other now. It was just yesterday that you hated him and now you two are close. Something is definitely going on here." Chae looked at me with questioning eyes.

"He wants to copy my answers and I couldn't possibly do that." I reasoned.

"Well.. True."  Was all that she could say.

-----------------------------------------------------
Break time

As usual me and my friends always ate together during break time.

I noticed that none of us even spoke a word since we sat here, which made the atmosphere quite awkward.

Even after eating, no one dared to say a word. I felt the tense air around us as time ticked. It was getting unbearable so I decided to tell them what happened yesterday.