PART 70: CONFESSION

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Lisa!" I screamed but I was too late, I saw her close her eyes involuntarily, Her body slides down, Without a second to spare I swiflty ran to her rescue and catched her, wrapping my arms around her, preventing her from falling down to the cold floor.

"Lisa, wake up!" I shook her body, attempting to at least wake her up, or open her eyes so that I can assure that she's okay. But guessing, she's not. So I quickly but carefully lifted her up, she was sleeping in my arms as I carry her to my car outside.

Once we were outside, I carefully laid her down the seat next to the drivers seat, I hurriedly ran to my seat then fished out my phone from my pocket, dialling Chaeyoung's number, when I heard the ringing, I sped off to the nearest hospital.

Finally, Chaeyoung picked up after a few rings.

[ you're late, Jungkook]

"I know, I know. Something came up. I might not be able to attend the festival for today."

[what happened?]

"Lisa.. She fainted."

[what?! Wait, how?! When?! Where?!]

"I was just about to pick her up when I saw her faint, But gladly I caught her before she fell to the ground"

[ Oh my gosh, the Unnies have to know this. Lisa.. ]

"Yeah, sure. But focus on the festival more. When the day ends I'll let you know the details. Also I'm letting you in charge of the café. Just reason that something important came up"

[okay.. Sure. Gosh, I hope Lisa is okay]

"I hope so too. Okay then, I have to get going. Bye"

And just like that, our short call ended. My eyes traveled to Lisa for a moment, seeing her sleeping soundly in her seat, a feeling of relief washed over me before driving my way to the hospital.

LISA'S POV

"Lalisa.. look at the stars.. Aren't they beautiful?" Jungkook looked at me with a bright smile on his face, i forced myself to smile as my eyes went to the dark night sky.

It hurts. It hurts to see your the guy that you loved wholeheartedly happy with another girl. He's happy, that's great. Now.. I'm pondering on whether he really loved me.. He was the one that wanted us to break apart, and later I knew because he saw another girl, a girl that is prettier and richer. That Jerk. It's funny because.. Because he promised to never leave me but here I am, wailing in pain because he left me. He fvckin' left me. I hope that I can just hide the pain I'm feeling. Goddammit. I wish I could just disappear and forget all my memories. I just wanted to be happy.. but.. Everything Is not always as we favored. We have to admit that.

"Lisa.. I have something to tell you" I was snapped out of my thoughts when he suddenly faced me, His eyes were glued onto mine.

"I.. I.. Like.. You" He stuttered, I was left standing still, No expressions on my face, And no reply.

"Thanks.. Then." I shortly replied with just a nonchalant face. I'm.. I'm too broken right now. I can't think straight.

"What do you mean.. Thanks? I've been hiding these feelings for you for so long.. And just a thanks? Are you this cruel Lisa?" He said, I can see he was hurt by my words. His eyes.. It was a mix of anger, sadness and.. Regret.

"I'm sorry.. But.. I can't accept your feelings towards me, Kookie. I'm so sorry." I apologized out of nowhere, I turned my back towards him with a heavy heart, and started to walk away with a single tear running down my cheek.