PART 37: A FIGHT??!

"Oh! Jungkook is back!!!" Jimin's eyes lit up as he saw me and Jungkook walking together.

We head to their table.

"Yah. Jeon. What happened to you?" Yoongi asks.

"Aaah... hyung... it's just important business that's all. Hehehe" he said awkwardly.

Yoongi gave him a deep stare, then Jungkook sits down on bts' table. I walk away seeing that he's with his hyungs now. Besides i think my friends are glaring at me.

"Lalisa!! You!! Why do you always walk with Jungkook?? Did you realize that I came here all alone??" Rosé nags as i sit down infront of her.

"Aah... sorry... I'm really sorry" i apologize.

"Give us a reason why we should forgive you? Hm?" Jennie says while her one eyebrow is up.

"Aaah... it's that..." what am I going to tell them...??

"I should have known. You like that Jerk do you?" Jennie says with a hint of anger.

"No... i don't... were just friends unnie..." i explain.

"Hah. Lisa, your so bad at lying, we can already see it through you that you obviously like him. That's why your choosing him more than us. That's harsh Lis" Jisoo said while shaking her head left to right, at the same time eating.

"Uh... i don't like him... i do... i don't... The thing is.. i don't really know if my feelings for him is genuine or not" i explain.

They look at me like theyre trying to figure out a puzzle.

"Lisa. You do like him. The way you act around him. It says it all" Jennie shrugs.

"Yeah. It's written all over you" Jisoo said.

"Just... be wise in picking... otherwise... you'll turn out like me..." Rosé said almost in a whispher voice.

My eyes grow bigger.
'Like me' her voice echoed through my head.  Oh yeah... they dated in the past... Hm... that's just sad... broken hearted.

"Uh.. yeah... pick wisely..  pick the one who you truly love" Jen said.

Huh...? Pick the one?? But he's only one. I'm confused...

"Wait. Pick wisely? Huh? Are there two options?" I ask.

"Oh. Yeah, you like Tae--"

"Nope! I don't like him! He's like my brother! Not someone i like, it's not like that unnies!" I shout explaining.

"Aaah... oh... we thought that..."

"You know?!! About that hug??!" I exclaim.

"Yeah... we all know it... just between bts and us"

"Aish... Don't get the wrong idea.. he's like a big brother to me. Nothing more nothing less" i explain once again.

They just nod their head slowly.

Why do they think I like Taehyung??!
It's just a hug, nothing more!
Aish.

"Aah... we mean that you have to follow what your heart says Lis. Like if you want to be with him, make your heart decide" Jisoo said changing the subject.

They just realized that... hays...
============================
I opened my phone and scrolled through the screen, i was just waiting for the teacher to come in. Suddenly a notification pops up.

*Jennie messenged in     bts and BP United as one    group chat*