PART 55: PARTY!!! part 2

Lisa's POV

"Guys! they said we should get there at 5 pm sharp" Rosie announced, I nod, I looked over at Jennie, with her resting face, which we call her 'resting b*tch face', but how matter she uses that face she's still pretty. Ugh! Why can't I be like unnie???!

"it's already 4:50pm, we should go now" Jen said without any emotions. Rosé closed her lipstick, and put it inside her purse. I stood from seating at my bed and I got my shoes from my shoe rack, I wear my pink doll shoes, I don't usually wear doll shoes but for the sake of my outfit I will.

I look over to Jennie unnie who's casually fixing her skirt while standing up and looking at the mirror.

"I'm all set, let's go~" Rosé walked out of my room, her shoes clicking against the floor. I was about to follow her when I look over to Jennie, who is still looking at her reflection. I walked up to her, slung my arm around her arm,
"Let's go unnie!" I said cutely, I dragged her out of the room.

Jisoo's POV

"Seriously? Surprise? For what?" I asked the guy in front of me. Ooh, my blood's gonna boil any minute now.

"Your birthday! Well... surprise!!! Hehe" he smiled awkwardly. Gosh, his awkward smile is killing me! Don't laugh Jisoo!

I managed to compose myself,
"Your surprise is kidnapping me?! Jin what the hell??!!" I shouted at him.

He gave me a faint smile,
"I'm sorry... but this isn't my surprise to you..." ooh, surprise... for my birthday? Omo! That's so sweet of him!
Ehem! Jisoo you're mad at him!!!

"Then what is?" I asked with the most bitchy tone I could use.

"Uh... I need your cooperation in this one.." he walked to a corner, I can't see what he picked up but when he returned I saw that it was a bag. What could that be??

I looked at the bag with utmost curiosity, then returned my gaze at him,"what's that?" I asked.

"It's a dress, can you please wear it? It's part of our surprise" he said with the most innocent tone. How can I resist him??
Wait... how can I wear it when I'm tied to a chair? Oh my god Jin, you're so smart...

"Uh... I'm tied to a chair, JINIE so smart..." I said noting the sarcastic tone.

"Ah... haha, sure..." he said, and instantly my hand was free. Wait... how'd he untie it when he didn't even move an inch...

I looked at my back, I almost jumped when I saw 6 guys there, hiding like ghosts who's watching In every corner. Wait.. bts? They were here all along??? That means... they helped Jin to kidnap me? Oh my gosh... THESE GUYS!

"Hello Noona" a voice greeted, I assume that was from Jungkook. Then one by one they stood from hiding.

"So... uh.. happy birthday" Namjoon smiled, showing off his cute dimples.

"Ne, happy birthday Noona!!!" Hoseok said cheerfully. Haha, he's really energetic.

"Guys, save the happy birthdays for later, for now, let's leave this room and let her change clothes okay?" Jin said, they nodded, one by one they walk out of the door by the corner.

Jin is the only person who didn't go out yet.
"Uh... I hope you like the dress" he said then got out of the room.

Okay! Let's see...

Jungkook's POV

"Want to change now?" Jimin hyung asked all of us. We're going to wear different outfits, we must have the same feeling and vibe as a group so.. a designer made our clothes for each and everyone of us. Where'd we get the designer from? I think from Jimin hyungs parents, that's the only thing I know, but I guess they own some business or something.