PART 46: SICK

Lisa's POV

It's so gloomy today! Rain pouring everywhere, drops of rain scattered, Wet floor, lighting and thunder, it's such a bad day!!
I should have stayed home! But at the same time I don't want to 'cuz there's a test today. Hay...

"Lisa... I'm scared!" Rosé tugged my shirt causing me to turn to her. Fear in her voice, cute! She's scared! I'm such a bad friend!

"Its okay, Chaengi! I'm here for you!" I patted her back.

"Ya! Don't call me Chaengi!" She smacked my arm, ouch!!

"That hurt Chae! Ow!! Hmph!" I whined, I turn around, then acted like I'm mad her. Hehehehe, lets see what she'll do!

"Ya~ Lalisa! Don't act like your mad at me! I should be the one mad at you!" I heard her exclaim, moments later she grabbed my shoulders and forcefully faced me to her. So funny!!

"Ya! You're laughing!! You tricked me!" She complained while punching me slightly In the arms.

"Chae!! Ya! Stop it will ya! I'm not a human punching bag!" I moved myself away from her to stop her from punching me.

"Fine!! I'll stop!" She exclaimed.

"Morning guys..." A voice greeted without any emotions. my heart raced when I saw his face. Gosh! That handsome face!

I realized that I was getting distracted, "Good Morning Kookie" i greeted back, "same" Rosé said without any emotions.
This girl has so problems! I think she has her period? I dunno...

replying back with a cute bunny smile, he sat to the seat Next to me.

Let me tell you this.... These past few weeks... my parents are behaving weirdly around me, i don't know why, they started to be like that like 2 days after my parents met my friends. It's really weird... and the thing that shocks me the most is when Jungkook goes to my house, my parents smile weirdly at me and him, I sometimes think that they're possessed or something. But the good thing is, Jungkook goes to my house every other day, which makes me so happy!! I can Finally spend time with him, but as i said, my parents smile at us Wierdly and I think they're secretly spying us... Aish. My parents are so weird, but on top of it all, i still get to spend time with Jungkookie! Hihihihi! And I've gotten much closer to him than before, one time he was super duper sweet to me! He says random quotes about love, it's so cute! And at the end he's the one who blushes! It's really the cutest!

"So tell me... what happened to you these past few weeks?" Rosé asked, distracting my thoughts im finally back to the real world. I guess i was in my thoughts too long.

"Ya! Tell me!" She whined in my face, acting all cute. Who can't resist her? I can't.

"Uh so.. I guess I've been normal..?" I replied awkwardly to her.

"Not that! I mean, why are you so cheerful and happy these past few weeks?" She asked.

"Because of the guy next to me Chae"

\(* o *)/ -her reaction

(0//o//0) -my reaction

D-did.. i-i just say t-that..
Please tell me he didnt hear me..!

"Lisa--"

"Ssshh! Keep quite Chae! Dont tell anyone about our secret!" I put my index finger on top of her lips causing her to keep quite and listen to me. she nodded in response, i slowly moved my finger away from her mouth.

"Li--"

"Keep it a secret will ya" Noo!! someone knows my secret! Aaagh! Im so stupid!! Why did i let that escape my mouth?!? And what if he heard it...??!