PART 42: PARENTS

Jisoo's POV

"Hello?.... ah... I'm doing fine... ne... hehehe..She's doing fine... we will... Jungkookie knows.... He took care of her when we're not around.... ne... Annyeong..." i ended the call.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag, then I walked outside, my eyes went to the car parked outside of my house, and then I saw my Jinie. Yep, mine only. Wearing the usual school uniform.

"Hi! Oppa!!" I run to him, and gave him a big hug. Moments later we both break away from the hug.

"Seems like someones having a good day" he smiled then tucked my hair behind my shoulders.

"Lets go!" I opened the passenger seat and he sat at the driver seat.

The car starts to move.

"Jin" i call his attention.

"Yes?"

"Do you think that Jungkook and Lisa might date each other someday?" I ask, i need to know the opinion of others you know... not only mine... cuz Rosé told me the other day Lisa and Jungkook went to the amusement park together the other day... something is going on...

"Ah... well... yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if I knew that, i mean they're always together and looks like they enjoy being together. Why not? I would be surprised if the 2 will not date each other. They're cute together ya know" Hm... He has a point... it's not that I don't want them to be together but... i don't know... it's just that I have a bad feeling if they will date each other... but if in the end it turns out to be a happy ending for the two, i will support the two till the end.

"Why did you ask?" He asked.

"Oh..i was just curious to know what the opinion of others to the two dating, i mean if the two will be dating" i replied.

"i think they're a cute couple. Your against it?" He asked.

"No... i want them to be happy, and if they both know that they will find happiness in each other them I'm not against it... it's just that I'm worried.." i look down.

"Your worried for who's feelings?" He asked, what's up with the follow up questions?!?!

"Lisa's" i answer Almost immediately.

"You know Jungkook can be hurt too, it's not always that the girl will be heartbroken in the end, the guy too, you girls don't know what guys go through, girls blame guys if they broke up with them, but they don't know why they broke up, and the guys will feel heartbroken if he broke up with a good reason" Woah, is Jin a love expert? But... He doesn't get what I'm saying cuz he doesn't know about Lisa's past.

"Why do you know so much?" I ask while keeping in my giggles.

"Im an experienced man" he replied. Hay... i know he dated other girls before so I'm not surprised.
========
I got out of the car, almost instantly my gaze turned to 2 thin but tall girls, the other one having a brunette hair and the other with blonde hair, chatting, walking without having a destination, hay... those 2 Maknae's.

My feet moved on its own and walked to the 2 girls without saying goodbye to Jin.

"Oh unnie!" Lisa said with a surprised expression but that changed to a smile.

"So, what you talking about?" I ask while wiggling myself between the two, desperate to get in the middle, moments later they gave space for me and I'm  currently in the middle of them.

"So, what you two chitchatting about? I wanna know" I pout.

"Oh... uh... guess the unexpected unnie" Rosé replied.