PART 52: BIRTHDAY PLAN part 3

Jimin's POV (to make it different)

Still can't get over that I'm here at a fancy restaurant, and it's free! Thanks to Jin hyung!

"So... what are the things that Jisoo likes the most girls?" Jin hyung asks the 3 girls. My eyes drift to Rosé, her face looks so innocent, she's kind and cute... she's like an ideal girlfriend. I'm just taking advantage of her kindness if I'm just gonna play with her,I knew that she likes me from Jungkook eavesdropping.

I slowly regret asking her to be my girlfriend... I mean... she doesn't deserve to be hurt. The only thing I can do is that to not hurt her.. but how..? By loving her? I'm not used to being serious about a relationship though... and I never had feelings for her...
But I'll try to be her friend even if I asked her to be my girlfriend already.

"Jisoo unnie really likes Chickin" Lisa stated, chickin??

"it's chicken Lisa" Rosé corrects her in English. She can speak in English too!! Daebak!!

"I know!" Lisa said in English with a duh- tone. OK, they're good in English... I'm envious!

"I'm just imitating unnie with her English Chae!" Lisa whines. Maknaes are so cute! She's so cute, but too bad Jungkook already got dibs on her. Psh! Can't even share! He said that if any of us lay a hand on her, we're dead handsome guys that's found on the streets and left there to rot. Such a threat!! Our maknae is scary sometimes.

"I think she likes all food" Jennie butts in. I don't even know about a single thing about Jisoo noona expect that she's Jin hyung's girlfriend.

"she doesn't say no to food" they keep on talking about the food she likes the most, I don't really pay much attention to it.
I'm just looking forward on the next meal!

Jennie's POV

I can't help but to feel conscious when I'm around Yoongi, and now he's just centimeters away from me or is it inches? Waahh!
From all the seats why next to me!

Just keep your poise Jennie... be composed... don't let him see that you're conscious.

"Let's move to our next course then" I speak, causing them to fix themselves.

The waiters serve the dishes to us one by one.

"Main course"

(*0*) - their reaction

"You think we can finish this Jennie?" Jimin asks, With a disbelief expression.

"Well... you have to"

"This is like for 3 people" he complains again. Why can't they be thankful that I'm treating them!

"Ya! Stop complaining and start eating" Suga spoke up. Gosh! Thank you!

------------------------------------------------