PART 64: BUNBUN OPPA

Lisa's POV

The magical moment from earlier still rings in my mind, still not getting over the fact we are official and when he kissed me in front of them. Sure it was embarrassing, but its the thought that counts.

The cute little messages in the papers I encountered, it was recalling them every word. It was funny yet romantic to see him try to do poems for me. As I said, its the thought that really matters. So every form of message, I will be thankful and happy.

Honestly speaking, its okay with me if he didn't prepare such a surprise for me, even It was just at the mansion or at the beach or somewhere quite and calm or at the most unexpected moments. Somehow, the ending will be the same. Me saying yes no matter what, and him being overjoyed.

Finally over my train of thoughts, I drank my juice before placing it down on the table, my eyes automatically draws to Jungkook who was on the opposite side of me. We are currently at a restobar still in the Philippines, celebrating our newly relationship.

When I saw him chatting with his hyungs, I didn't bother to butt in to their conversation. Instead my head turned to Jisoo who was flirting with her boyfriend.  Makes me wonder... why not Jungkook do that to me? Just joking! Of course I'd give him time to chat with his hyungs.

My head then turned to Chaengi who was still eating her food, seriously she takes too long eating her food.

"When are you going to finish that?" I muttered beside her, her head slowly turned to me. Her face full with food. Omo! She looks like a chipmunk so cute!

I giggled when she shot me a what-are-you-laughing-at look, "You look like a chipmunk. So cute" I answered.

She started to mumble incoherent words, "Ya, don't talk when your mouth is full" I shushed her before looking at Jennie unnie which is on my left. She was seated across V oppa. I noticed her looking deeply at somebody, I followed her gaze and it landed on.. no other than.. V oppa. Oohh.. what's going with Jennie unnie.. did I miss anything when I was gone perhaps? I'm ma tease this unnie.

I stretched out my hand, and tapped her shoulders, she fidgeted her head towards me, "Yea Lisa? Need anything?" Finally asking me and left her gaze at V to me.

"What's going on between you and V oppa? Hm..?" I asked,a teasing tone was present on my voice.

She was taken aback at what I asked, "H-huh..? Nothing.. what makes you think that?" She answered stuttering at the beginning.

Okay, one way to tell if Jennie unnie is hiding something, she stutters. She may be good at lying, but this time.. I can see through her for some reason.

But honestly, I don't ship her with V, I like Yoongi oppa more. Yiie Yoonie! Haha!

What could have happened between these two.. why is Jennie unnie staring at him..? Aish. Yoongi oppa needs to get his game up if he has a plan to get Jennie's heart, V's already getting his game up. Whoo! Yoonie fighting!

But what makes me curious the most.. how'd they even get close? I mean it's not that I don't want to but I think I really did miss something about them when I was gone, all I heard from them was Jennie and Yoongi's story, as well as Rosé and Jisoo.
Curiosity is killin' me!

I can't control my curiosity so I asked,"Unnie, can I ask.. what happened between you and V oppa?"

She was once again taken aback at my question, she jerked her head to V's direction and I can see her gulp as she looks back at Me.

"Taehyung..? Aah.. haha its nothing" she answered with a forced smile plastered to her face. Okay, I can see through her now. And I can tell.. there's something going on about them..