PART 51: BIRTHDAY PLAN part 2

"Jin oppa!!" I heard someone shout from a few meters away I assume.

I turn my head, I saw Lisa, Jennie and Rosé, smiling and waving at me from a few meters away.

I dash away, heading to them,  the green grass beneath my feet.

Stopping when their just centimeters away,

"Hello, oppa!" Lisa greets me joyfully. She's the only one who seems to have courage greeting me, the others look like they're shy of me.

"Hello, Lisa, Jennie and Rosé" I greet back. They smile and nod.

"So, Jennie unnie said--" but Lisa gets cut off when Jennie put a hand up, signaling her to stop.

"I want to invite all of us to eat at my Aunties restaurant, with bts of course" Jennie continues what Lisa was about to say before. Is it fast food?

I was about to ask, when Jennie said something,
"And no, it isn't fast food" how'd she read my mind?? This girl Is weird...

"Oppa, can you tell bts to come to this address?" Lisa asks me then hands me a piece of paper with the address of the restaurant written on it. I nod at them, I fish out my phone then text the address to Rapmon.

"Done" I said then slide my phone in my pocket.

"Oppa, can you follow that car, we'll lead you to the restaurant" Rose points at a black car. Wuhu
I'm liking this oppa thingy.

"Sure, so... let's go?"

"Ne, lessgo"

============================

Jisoo's POV

Where are the girls?? Where's Jin?? They don't answer my calls and texts... WAAH! I can't live without being alone!! I need to call someone to know if they're okay....

Oh! Kook!! I'll call him! Since he's the only one in bts that I'm close to.

I bring out my phone, push the call button then place it near my ear.

Oh! It answered!

"Hellow?"

[Oh? Noona! What do you need?]

"Just checking if Jin's there, is he with you?"

[No.. He said he'll be going somewhere]

"Aah.. do you know where?"

[No.. He didn't mention anything]

"Aah.. you know where Lisa is?"

[Aah.. no.. sorry]

"OK then..."

[Noona, I'll go now. Bye]

"Bye"

He ended the call.

Seriously what is going on?? Jennie is not home since she has plans, Rosé is too. And Lisa? I thought that Jungkook and her ate outside or something. Speaking of Lisa... she's been avoiding Jungkook, I guess she's jealous and mad, i knew it!  but she doesn't know the truth why he asked that.

Flashback (call)

"Ya!! Why the hell are you so stupid??!"

[Huh?? I'm not stupid! You're so cruel!]

"Tell me! Do you like someone else??!"

[No I don't! I like Lisa and Lisa only, Noona]

"Then why the hell did you say to Lisa that you like someone else??"