PART 40: PARK part 2

"Daebak!!!" I shout as i watch a roller coaster drop.

"Want to ride it?" He said, Giving me a devilish smirk. Hah! He thinks I'm scared!?!?

"Yeah!! I want to!!!" I jumped like a crazy little kid.

"Ok! Let's go!!" He grabbed my arm, we're heading to the 'Monster Coster' sounds Fun!!!!

We passed by the line as we walk in, wait... aren't we suppose to wait in line...?

"Jungkook, i think we're suppose to wait in line" i said but he didn't stop dragging me, we stopped when we saw a separate gate that leads to the rollercoaster.

"Ya! We aren't suppose to be here! There's the line!" I exclaimed pointing at the long line of people.

"Geez, calm down. Look we have this band around our wrist," i look at mine as he said that. I started reading my band.

'Ride all you can'

Wah!! Ride all you can?!?! Daebak!!

"See? This line is for us" he said then we went in the gate. A person was watching us but Jungkook showed his band, so did I, the guy let us in after that.
------

"You ready?" He asks.

"Im born ready" i replied.

"Don't hug me just to see you crying okay?" He asks, worried.

"Don't worry, I won't. How about you? Are you scared?" I tease.

"Uh..N-no. I'm not" he muttered.

He's scared!!! Wahahaha! That's cute!!!

"Good luck Kookie, may the bravest win" i said then the coaster starts to move.

Hehehe, I'm confident that I won't be scared. Kookie's so cute when scared!! I just want to protect him when he's scared, wait.. isn't that the other way around?

Suddenly I feel a hand grabbing my arm, i turn to look who it is.
Aww, he's scared!! Wahaha! I thought he's cool and brave but turns out that he has a weakness for scary roller coaster. I'm having too much fun teasing him. I should stop. Hahaha.

"You can do it! Go Go go!" I smiled at him.

"I - I'm fine Lisa, how about you? Scared?" He asks.

"No way! I'm so excited!! Wohoo!
Yeah!" I scream like a crazy person.

"Hahaha ha, stop it, you might look weird infront of people Lisa" he said.

"Fine fine, i wouldn't be surprised when you scream like a girl In the next scene" i smirked as we head to the cliff that we are about to drop. I'm excited!!-- Ya! Ouch! The heck?!? His grip is soo tight!! It hurts!!

"Ya, it hurts" i complain.

"O-oh... so sorry..." he let his hands off of my arm.

He seems scared...
Ah! I know what to do!!

"W-what? L-lisa--"

"i will not break away Kookie,  no matter what you do" i said, I'm serious about it.

"Okay..." he replied.

I decided to hold his hands, i know this is wrong but a part of me thinks it's right. I just want to hold his hands, so that he'll not get scared.

He looks like he's uncomfortable with me holding his hands, I'm a bit uncomfortable too, but it's My decision so I should stick with it.
>>>>>
"WAAAAAHHH!!!" I screamed, but I'm also enjoying it. I look to my left to see Kookie, his head's down and grabbing onto my hand tightly. I tried to calm him down but I can't seem to open my mouth.
>>>>>>
"Woah! That was AWESOME!!!" I shout.