PART 5: BTS

We passed by a shop that seem to pique Jennie unnie's interest. Seeing that her hands and ours were quite full, we decided to stop her. Jennie unnie really needs to stop splurging.

After a few dragging later, we found ourselves walking while chatting.

"Wait. By the way. How did you and Jisoo unnie meet?" Chae asked, referring to Jisoo and I.

"Lisa intentionally made the books fall-"

"Unnie! You're lying! You're the one who made the books fall!" I complained while keeping the pout on my face.

They laughed at me and I just frowned. What's so funny?

"Lisa you're so cute when you're angry." Jennie said. I don't know if that's a compliment or what but I replied by pouting at her.

"Unnie made the books fall by accident. I was there so i helped."

"Ah... I bet unnie didn't say thanks." Chae commented earning a displeased face from unnie.

"Yah! I did!" Jisoo unnie defended herself.

"She did but softly said it." I added.

"Wow! Unnie! Youve changed!" Jennie teased that made me chuckle for an unknown reason.

"Yah! Kim Jennie! don't underestimate me!" Unnie said with a loud voice.

They must've known each other for years. That must be nice.

While I'm here imagining how it happened. How sad.

----

A lot of going in and out of shops later, we decided to finally rest and eat at a nearby café.

The waitress asks for our order.

"One americano and a red velvet cupcake." Chae said.

"One strawberry milkshake and garlic bread." Jennie said.

"One vanilla ice cream and a chocolate cake." Jisoo said.

"One strawberry bingsu" I said.

"Ok. Please wait for 3 minutes"

We simply nodded and watched the waitress as she goes away.

"Im gonna pay" I volunteered, Chae immediately disagreeing with me.

"Im gonna pay Lisa" Chae said to me but I insisted.

"No, you both. Im gonna pay." Jennie then cut both of us off.

"I'll do it unnie." I kept on insisting but none of it worked.

"No. I'll do it Lisa," Chae said. Are we really going to do this?

"Guys. I'll do it." Jennie said as she gets her wallet, but I stopped and her said something.

"Wait.. were here bickering who's gonna pay. How about.. Jisoo Unnie! She didn't volunteer or anything. Let her pay!"

"Oh yeah.. unnie! Pay!" Jennie agreed while nodding.

"Fine! Here." Jisoo said with a blank look on her face. We were caught off guard as she plainly handed one of the waitress the money.

Wait. She has the money ready. Why didn't she say anything? Unnie is so weird sometimes.

We 3 looked at Jisoo unnie.

Chae was about to say something but unnie spoke.

"Its useless if you 3 fight over who will pay. So while you 3 were fighting I grabbed some money. Seriously I'm the oldest."