PART 59: FLIGHT

Surprise update!!! Cuz I l ove you guys! I also finished this in one day so YAY! I was inspired because of the confession hehe

And also this is a long chapter,  hope you guys enjoy it!!

Lisa's POV

[What?! You're going to the Phillipines?! When? With whom?! How?!] Rosé shouted across the line, she's more surprised than me.

"Chill Chae, we're going tonight. And it's Jungkook and I, we're going on a trip for four days!"

[Oh my gosh Lis! You two alone?! What! That's not happening! We should come with you!] She persisted through the phone. Chae, you don't understand! I want to go alone with him, you know bonding. Some alone time. Keke.

"No, no. You can't and you shouldn't come"

[Lisa, I know you want to spend time with him, but I also want to tag along and see the Phillipines]
wait isn't she complaining of me and him being together? Why the sudden change of reason? Nonetheless, I don't want someone to hurdle with us.

"Hay... No! I don't want you guys to tag along"

[Please, it's only Me. No one else Lis, please] she pleaded.

"I know you Chae, you will most likely tell the rest to come with you, and in the end we all are going to the Philippines"

[Hmph! You're so mean! I just want to tag along...]

"Bye Pasta~" I ended the call feeling victorious. She'll not go with us, no one will.

Call me insane, I just don't want someone getting in between us even though we're still not together.
(A/N: Wow, STILL not together. Haha.)

I'm currently packing my stuff into a luggage bag, I can't waste anytime now, we're literally going to the airport hours from now.

Hm... it's the Philippines, it's hot there. I'll wear light clothes then, some lotion and of course a swimsuit and some accessories and hygienic materials needed.

Just when I was almost done packing my phone rang, I quickly grabbed my phone at my bed and answered, oh! It's Dad!

[Hello? Honey?]

"Appa!!"

[We miss you honey]

"I do too Dad, where's Mom?"

[Here, sleeping]

"Oh.. tell her I miss her when she wakes up"

[Sure honey, so.. I called you because--]

"The trip to the Philippines!"

[I see you already know]

"Yeup! Thanks so much for letting me go with him!"

[We settled with it, at first we didn't let you go out with him but he said the reason for it so we accepted]

"Mhm"

"What's the reason?"

[Nothing much, he just wants to spend time with you without your friends in between] same dad.

[I have to go now honey, I still need to sleep. but before I can go, please be careful okay? Don't cry because of Joy too much if ever. I trust Jungkook so we'll leave him with you. I'll call you again when you guys are In the airport already. Bye honey, we love you]