PART 69: LETTER

JUNGKOOK

I looked at the checklist before me, my eyes scanned everything from top to bottom,  not leaving a single thing unchecked and unready.

"Jungkook, taste this for me. Its going to be in the menu" someone called me that made me look up and find the owner of the familiar voice, it was Rosé. Oh yeah, she's going to be in charge of the pastries and stuff.

I placed the checklist down at an empty able then I immediately went over to her side, my gaze landed on the golden brown croissant, drizzled with chocolate syrup and I assume it has a Chocolate filling.

I saw a fork and a bread knife lying on the plate so without hesitation I grabbed it then I cut a piece, shoving it in my mouth.

My eyes lit up, I turned my head to her then I gave her a thumbs up, "Its good" I mumbled in between chewing the bread.

She gave me a satisfied smile before turning around, proceeded to go to the kitchen area where She's baking some bread with the help of others of course.

When she was out of sight, a feeling of relief washed over me when I realized I was done checking all the things for our Café. An idea suddenly popped up in my head, I groped my pockets, in search for my phone. When I finally got a hold of it I grabbed it out and pressed the number on my favorites.

Lali

I read it before placing my phone on my ears. I waited for a few rings before she finally answered.

[ Hello BunBun, how's everything doing there? ]

A smile formed on my lips as I heard her sweet voice on the other line, this is the only thing that can take away all my stress.

"Its doing great, I wish you can come here sooner. I'm excited to see you wear a maid outfit" I teased her, knowing that she doesn't like wearing 'cute' clothes, but in my opinion she's like passive about wearing cute clothes. She doesn't want to wear the maid outfit because she simply said it doesn't suit her. But I strongly disagree, in fact she looks adorable in it.

I heard a playful groan from her before saying,

[ Aish, Jinjja.. Jeon Jungkook... remind me to kill you before the day ends. You know how I hate that outfit..! ]

"Lisa, how many times do I have to tell you, you look adorable in it. It kinda gives off a cute anime girl vibe from you. I really find it cute"

[ Okay Okay fine! Thanks I guess ]

"Haha, oh and by the way.. what time will you come here?"

[ Maybe like.. when its only 30 minutes before the School opens. For now, I wanna sleep with my favorite bunny since its like 6 in the morning. But sadly he's too busy so I'm all lonely here ]

The duality of Lalisa..

"Don't worry, when the 1st day of the festival ends, I'm going to cuddle with you until you're satisfied."