PART 68: BOYFRIEND

JISOO

while I was quietly packing my things for dismissal, the intercom suddenly released an ear breaking sound before a clear voice can be heard,

"Attention Students, the school's annual foundation day festival will be held next week, Monday to Wednesday. Booths and activities are a must, each class will have to participate in making activities of their own. Ask your class adviser for more information regarding the event. Thank you"

My eyes suddenly lit up in interest. I forgot about the school festival, I usually plan it for the class since our adviser trusts me the most in these things. I always look forward to the festival each year. But I don't feel like doing it again.

Soon, our adviser came in with her bag, strutting down to her table.

She placed the bag at her table before facing the class, I can see her eyes roaming around the students until it landed on me.

"So, who'll be in charge this year?" Her eyes left mine and her brown orbs searched the whole classroom.

"Any representatives?" She asked, her eyes were anticipating at least someone to raise their hand but soon she realized anticipating was wrong.

She heaved a sigh before going to the board, she started to write something that piqued the interest of the latter.

'Voting for class planner'

She then faced us, "Okay. We need 5. Any nominations?"

I can feel stares from my back, I was immediately heating up when a classmate of mine raised their hand.

Please don't nominate me..

"Kim Jisoo"

I heaved a sigh of frustration. Why does the world always go against me?

But wait, this is just nomination. I have a chance to not win. Yes!

JUNGKOOK

"Jeon Jungkook, You're the class planner" the teacher announced that earned a groan of annoyance from me.

I don't want to! Being the class planner has a lot of work! And I don't want work! I just want to stay with Lisa! Aaiisshh!

I heaved one last sigh before feeling someone tapping my shoulders, I annoyingly turned my head and I immediately soften when I saw Lisa looking at me with anticipation.

"Wooow! You're the class planner BunBun! Congrats!" She exclaimed that made me force a smile from my face. Her smile was shining with the obvious excitement for me as she stared at my eyes. I wish she can't see that I'm against it, I don't want to ruin her jolly mood.

Oh Lali... you don't know how bad i wish for someone else to take my place as class planner.

"Mr. Jeon, kindly come up here and plan what you're going to do for the class' booth, I will be having a meeting so I'll leave the class to you for now. I will go" She announced, all the students eyes were on her as they watch her figure leave the room, after that, their attention went to me as I strutter towards the front.

I gently placed my hands on the table, "So, recommendations?" I asked, My eyes roamed until it landed on Rosé who was raising her hand like an elementary student. The students eyes went to her immediately.

Once she realized I was looking at her, she finally spoke about what her recommendation will be.

"Since other students from other schools will be visiting us, let's set up a café at the cooking room where they can enjoy pastries and drinks" She suggested that earned agreeing nods from the others.