one

A/N: This chapter is trash because I just wanted y'all to see their background. The story will get better! 💞

August

     Standing on the block I shoved my hands in my jeans pockets

     Standing on the block I shoved my hands in my jeans pockets. I been out hea all day, and ain't made shit really. Sad thing is my family was at home hungry, I wanted to at least make a little to get them some dinner tonight. But this wack ass green my plug was giving me wasn't cutting it. My phone buzzed from a text and I smiled seeing it was Kay my youngest niece using Cha's phone.

                      Cha🥀: When you coming home Uncle aug?
Delivered 10:52pm

Soon babygirl don't wait up.
Sent 10:52pm

                                Cha🥀: Can we get McDonald's then?
Delivered 10:53pm

Of course, give ya phone back to ya mama.

Sent 10:55pm

     I sighed shoving my phone in my pocket, I have been staying with them temporarily because my moms kicked me out and they needed me since Mel passed a couple of years ago. I don't mind it since they my family at the end of the day but a nigga needs his own space and soon. I honestly felt like I was adding a burden on Cha and I didn't want to make anyone feel that way.

     A few more hours later I finally made at least $250 it wasn't much but it was good enough for tonight. I walked down a few blocks to the trap house to give Rico his cut like usual. After talking to him I was left with $150 so I took that and went and got the girls and Cha sum to eat.

     My car was the only nice thing I really had at the moment to be honest. Mel had busted his ass to get it for me so I took care of it. It was a 2009 black Lexus not the most luxurious but it definitely wasn't beat down.

     Once I made it to the apartment they were all asleep on the couch including Chandra. The girls liked to wait for me to get home so it wasn't usual to see them  bundled up and basically crammed onto the couch. I turned the living room lamp on and tapped their shoulders "Come on' y'all get up"

"Uncle Aug I'm sleepy" Noonie whined covering herself more in the princess and the frog blanket.

"So you'on want dese chicken nuggets?" I asked running my hands through her wild hair.