eight

Summer

One month later

"Trevor stop it" I whined as he laid his body on top of mine kissing on my jaw then down to my neck

A few weeks ago I ended up taking Trevor on that offer for him to take me out. I didn't hear the end of it from Amber and Antonio but at the end of the day it was my decision not theirs, and that's what I wanted to do.

The date had went by very smoothly he took me to a drive-in movie, then we went to a nice restaurant. Of course it wasn't like anything I'm used to but since he put so much thought into it, I couldn't help but appreciate it.

That being said when he asked me and I quote him on this "You trynna be with me?" I said yes. I informed Davonte the day of letting him know that we were now together just to avoid any drama. Of course he wasn't too happy about it but there was nothing he could do to change my mind I really like Trevor. He just warned me to be careful and I would.

It's currently Sunday night and I was over at his place just hanging out with him.

"Stop what? I ain't doing nun" He smirked moving his lips to my chest.

I smiled slyly pushing his head away "Yes you are, stop before you give me a hickey that's so trashy"

"It'll let niggas know you taken though'" He said sitting up.

"Mm whatever" I softly said grabbing my phone off the dresser checking my messages.

Vonte🙄💞: It's 11 pm on Sunday take yo ass home before I wring yo neck.

I scrunched my face up before replying.

Who says I'm not home?

Vonte🙄💞: I got yo location. Tell that nigga to drop you off before I come over there myself.

My location?? 😂 I did not give your crazy ass that so explain.

Vonte🙄💞: Mind your business and get to movin! I'm watching.

I smacked my lips tapping Trevor's shoulder since he was now focused on playing the game.

"Wassup?" He asked moving his earpiece to the side.