twenty three

Minor time skips ahead

••

Two weeks later

"August you're gonna hurt yourself" Summer lectured as they laid side by side on the sofa

"August you're gonna hurt yourself" Summer lectured as they laid side by side on the sofa. After almost a month of not getting any action August was feening bad and the fact that Summer was always prancing around the apartment  with a sports bra and spandex shorts on wasn't helping his case.

     August pushed her shorts down before getting himself out of his sweats. Ignoring her warnings he rubbed her thighs with his hands and left  sloppy kisses all  over her neck in the process. Summer bit her lip at the feeling and attempted to push him away but he wasn't letting up.

"Babe.. I'm serious" She squirmed in his hold.

"Shit I am too c'mon jus the tip I need sumn"

"Only the tip or I swear to G—"

     Before Summer could finish her sentence August had pushed his entire length into her and held her left leg in the air while thrusting with his good leg "You liaaar" She moaned out holding onto the edge of the couch for balance and support.

     Biting the bottom of her ear he let the sweet sounds of her soft moans fill the living room as he stroked her nice and slow. He was giving it to her like this not only because he was restricted but because he got the best reaction from her that way.

"You feel lat?" He hummed trailing his finger tips up her chest to grip her breast. She panted unable to respond, lifting her leg up higher to give him more access "Youn hea me love?" He asked going deeper then before.

Summers mouth widened as she threw her head back onto his shoulder "I feel it daddy I feel it! Mmmmm"

Turning her head towards him she connected their lips grinding against his hips as he stroked her. "Deeper baby" She moaned out gripping onto his thigh and he wasted no time doing so making her body shake as she came on the spot.

Making sure to be gentle as he laid his leg back down he flipped fully on his back as she straddled his lap and reconnected their kiss. Summer's lips then made their way  to under his chin which happened to be his sensitive spot. He grunted wrapping his hands around her neck "Stop playin"

     Summer laughed a little before reaching under her and taking a hold of his solid hard member before slowly sitting on it. They both moaned in pleasure as she started to slowly ride him with her hands planted flat on his stomach. She leaned over and laid her head in the crook of his neck and listened to his low grunts and groans. Rocking against him a bit faster she clenched around him "Damn Summa' Ah, fuck!" He let out wrapping his arm around her waist starting to thrust upwards himself.

     She pushed his hips back down wanting to be in control then turned around so he had a view of her ass before bouncing up and down. August was lost for words as he watched her wetness and cream run down her thighs and onto his lap. His fingers dug into her sides as she worked him like no other. He sent a hard slap to her ass before guiding her to the pace he wanted "Shit I'm finna buss"