twenty six

••

"Oooooh fuck" Summer moaned feeling August hit her spot back to back

"Oooooh fuck" Summer moaned feeling August hit her spot back to back. She was out of breath but he wasn't letting up, he was taking out all his pent up anger about their situation on her as she did the absolute same. When August left her house hours ago she couldn't help but sit up in her room and think about him. She couldn't sleep or eat or do anything without him being in her head. She was attached and badly matter of fact. So making another impulsive and rather questionable decision she got in her car and drove to his house.

Swinging his door open from the loud and consistent banging August cocked his gun pointing it before quickly lowering it once he realized it was Summer "Fuck you doing hea?"

She grabbed the gun from his hand and tossed it onto the kitchen counter before smashing her lips onto his. He kissed her back briefly then wrapped his hand roughly around her throat giving it a squeeze before pushing her up against onto the now closed door. He glared at her as her chest heaved up and down. She knew he was angry about Marcus still but she didn't care because he had no reason to be. "I suggest you turn yo lah' ass around whea you came fro—"

Cutting him off she blatantly said "Fuck me"

He did his infamous smirk and  looking over her attire he shoulda been knew what she came for. She sported a baby pink cropped tank top and those gray biker shorts—which she wasn't wearing before—that drove him crazy whenever she wore them. "Micheal ain't give you enough?" He said smartly.

"He will if you don't stop bullshitting me" She rolled her eyes "And get your hand off my neck" She spat pushing his arm away.

He shrugged "Aight so go get it den ion got shit fa you ma"

She stared at him to see if he was serious and when his facial expression didn't change. She smacked her lips and turned on her heels but just before her hand could touch the door knob August snatched her up and sat her on the kitchen counter top "Yo hoe ass was really gon go and do it?"

"One you're the hoe not me and two obvious-fucking-ly" She mugged him, of course she was lying and they both knew that. But she was getting a kick out of him being so heated and she knew that would lead to him giving it to her good and that's all she wanted.

"Since when yo mouth got so slick? You needa shut da fuck up befo I say sum you'n like" His eyebrows furrowed as he spoke. He didn't like the aggressive and blunt Summer...that was him, she was more sly and collected with her remarks.

"So put something in it to shut me up"

He crossed his arms standing back a little "Yo you drunk or sum? We just had dat whole argue—"

"I'm horny and want some dick August that's all. So if you're just going to keep stalling I'm leaving for real"

"This what you wanted right? Hmm?" He groaned lowly while he pounded her from the back. She was on all fours on the living room floor with her head laying on a pillow. When she didn't respond he pulled out completely and pressed his hand into the small of her back making her fix her arch before continuing. She screamed loudly as her legs shook and gripped onto the couch beside her when she felt her body getting weak "Answa me mama" He said before repeating the action.