eleven

Been away for a while..it started off as writers block and then life just got in the way but I'm back ❤️

Summer

"Summer" I felt someone shaking my shoulder back and forth but by the sound of the voice I knew it was my Aunt

"Summer" I felt someone shaking my shoulder back and forth but by the sound of the voice I knew it was my Aunt. I groaned placing my head under my pillow hoping she would just go away but it just caused her to shake me again "Summer wake up some lil boy is outside ta' see you"

"I don't know no little boy" I whined trying to fall back asleep.

She smacked her lips "He said his name is Trevor ain't dat your little friend?, get up chile"

My eyes widened and I shot up from the bed and looked out my window and sure enough his car was out front. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up fully "Okay I'll be down in a second"

She left my room and I headed into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I did that I pulled my bonnet off of my head and pulled my hair into a messy bun.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were a bit puffy from crying last night but my skin still looked good. I didn't bother changing out of my pajamas since I was wearing a t-shirt and Nike shorts and just slipped on my house shoes.

When I was finished making myself look presentable I walked out of my room and went outside where Trevor was waiting on the porch. I crossed my arms over my chest staring at him blankly as he rubbed his chin "What do you want..it's not working out remember?" I mocked him.

He scratched his neck tilting his head to the side "I ain't mean dat shit..I was just pissed off"

"Over nothing" I mumbled "How do you not mean to break up with someone..over text for that matter"

"You right and I'm sorry" He said grabbing my hand. I rolled my eyes looking away. "Look I gotchu' sumn"

He reached into the pocket of his sweat shorts pulling out a heart shaped diamond necklace.