twenty

••

         Summer and August sped over to Ambers house once they started to hear multiple voices yelling and then the phone dropped. Summer tried to call Antonio on the way there to see where he was during all this but he didn't answer. As they made it, they saw Ambers front door wide open and her fighting more than one girl in her front yard.

     Both Malique and Darrell were trying to break up the dispute but there was too much tension and Amber wasn't letting up. She didn't care how many hands were swinging at her she was going to fight until someone knocked her ass out.

     Summer felt herself getting angry at the fact that her best friend was getting jumped. She had never been in a fight before herself but there was no way she easy going to allow this to happen. She also knew in her heart that if she was getting jumped Amber would be by her so despite her inexperience she was going to match that energy win or lose. Placing her hand on the door handle preparing to jump out August stopped her before she could.

"Fuck no, I'm not lettin you fight them crazy ass bitches" August spat "I'a help them break it up but chu stay in hea'"

Summer looked at him like he was crazy "You want me to watch her get jumped?"

"I undastand how you feel but—-"

     Feeling like August was talking too much Summer took the chance to hop out of the car and throw her hair up. She came in between Malique and Darrell doing what they couldn't and grabbed one of the girls that was on top of Amber by her bun throwing her to the side. Going after the second girl she did the same thing shoving her on to the ground. This gave Amber the chance to roll over and started beating the third girls ass again like she was doing before they decided to jump her.

"Come up on my property again bitch! I'll ruin yo fucking
life" She spat throwing punches at the girl while dragging her across the grass.

     Both the girls Summer had snatched off of Amber then ran up on her at the same time. So she punched the one that was closest to her making them both tumble onto the ground. Straddling her lap Summer kept one hand wrapped around her hair and the other punching her in the face.

     The second girl then tried to jump in again but August shoved her away with all his force. He was against hittting and being overly aggressive against women but jumping Summer wasn't going to fly with him. He pulled Summer off the broad she was still fighting  then pushed her behind him before looking in front of him.

"Denise?" He shouted when he got a good look at the girl.

"Yung?"She spat before looking at Summer "Oh so dats the bitch you cut me off for" She scoffed pointing her finger at her

"Yung?"She spat before looking at Summer "Oh so dats the bitch you cut me off for" She scoffed pointing her finger at her. Rubbing his temple with his index finger August ignored her assuring Summer that it was nothing.

"Mufucka I'm talking ta' you!" She yelled mushing him in the face "Allat I don't do relationship bullshit but you laid up wit the next bitch?!"

Summer then calmly said "Id prefer if you didn't call me a bitch, I don't know you nor do I care too"