seven

Antonio and Amber in the multimedia

Bitch...this Forever and a Day Ep.. AUGUST..AUGUUUUUST I was not ready..bitch I got Control on repeat and that's on mf period! Go stream ❤️

🎶 Girl I lose self control when you losin them clothes, I don't tell when you show all you gotta say is go then we losin control yeaaah then we losinn control yeaaaaaah, losin control.. 🎶

-Finish the lyrics if you a real one :) -

••
August

The next day I slept in waking up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon

The next day I slept in waking up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. A nigga was tired and having Kaidens energetic ass running around here didn't help at all. Thankfully Cha' had came and got her late last night. She could've slept over I aint mind but she had school activities to go to.

After showering and getting myself dressed for the day. Davonte hit my line saying he was going to pay this Trevor cat a visit. Of course I was tagging along because I didn't want the nigga to end up killing him and land up in jail.

Once he was in the front of my place I grabbed my gun tucking it into the waistband of my black jeans then grabbed my phone and house keys.

The nigga started honking as I walked irritating me, "Aye don't honk at me like I'm some bitch" I spat opening the car door and getting in.

"Fuck up nigga" He laughed before starting to drive.

"You know wea he at?" I asked.

"Yup" He nodded "Why is this nigga so hard headed man I told this fool ta' stay from round ha'"

"Well shit, maybe she ain't want him to" I said shrugging.

"Don't matta he should've listened to what the fuck I said now I gotta whoop his ass" He gritted through his teeth.

"Aight man just don't kill em" I warned.

"Wasn't planinn' on it'" He said slowing down when we came near a gas station. "Thea his dumb ass go" He mumbled.