Chapter1: Season three

This is Amanda if you're thinking carton

"Amanda we're leaving in an hour to go, are you ready yet!?" Dad yells upstairs

"Yeah!" I reply grabbing my bags. To be honest I don't even want to go on total drama this season but dad thinks it'll be good for me to make friends, I'm not as popular as my sister Clair. I'm shy and she's outgoing I thought she'd be a better fit but dad made up his mind and I'm going to be on the show with all the weirdos that I had nicknamed. I walked downstairs were dad was waiting for me.
"Do you have everything?" Dad asked.
"Yeah" I sighed. "I just don't know why I have to go and Clair can't"
"Clair has friends and you should get to know the other kids"
"But I don't want to go around the world with: wicked witch, queen of mean, chicken strip, Noah it all, Mohawk, crazy and human garbage disposal."
"Who?"
"Wicked witch is Courtney, queen of mean  is Heather, chicken strip is Cody, I said Noah, Mohawk is obviously Duncan, crazy is Izzy, and human garbage disposal is Owen."
"Oh, don't worry it'll be fun"
I still didn't want to go but I sucked it up and went, not because I wanted to or because I thought it'd be good for me, but just to make my dad happy, he really wanted me to go. I said goodbye to Clair and then we left to go.
----------------------------------------
The bus pulled up to the lot where we were standing and dad began the show, he introduced the competitors one by one as they came off the bus.
"Courtney, Duncan, Heather,Gwen, leshawna, Lindsay, Owen, D.J, Harold, Noah, Cody, and Ezikial."
"Great, home school, chicken strip, and nerdy dork are joining us,  This will be a fun summer"
Ezekial  wouldn't shut up so dad just continued, ignoring him like the rest of us.
"We also have: Izzy, Tyler, Bridget, and we have three new competitors this season."
A super hot Latin guy named Alejandro walked off the bus then a girl with purple hair who seemed like she just ate a bowl of sugar. Her name is Sierra. 
"What about her?" Duncan said pointing at me.
"The last competitor is: my beautiful, talented daughter, Amanda!" Dad said. "And she's off limits to you Duncan."
YES SHE IS!" Courtney yelled in Duncan's face.
Duncan blew me a kiss and I flipped my hair at him, Dad took us on a tour of the plane.
"Singing I thought Chris was just joking" Gwen said as we all entered
"I like singing but not in front of people that's why my dad is doing this to us, I'm sorry I said.
"It's ok not your fault at all your dad's just.."
"I know"
"So you're really Chris's girl" Alejandro said.
"Yeah I said with a smile then bit my lip.
// confession "I'm not here to fall into a relationship, I'm not going to fall for Alejandro, no chance."// end of confession.
Dad gave the tour of the plane first we stopped at the common area where we would be eating our meals. Next we saw economy class for the losing teams.
"Wait no beds?" Lindsay asked.
There are no beds, there's no comfort for losers"  dad said.
"I'm so glad I won't have to sleep out here" I said.
"How come?" Noah asked.
"My dad set up a room for me in our suite."
Everyone groaned, hey I didn't even want to come on the show, it's not my fault. Ezikial asked to see first class so that was our next stop.  Everyone loved first class why wouldn't they it was a comfortable place with a couch, juice bar, flat screen and reclinable seats. Chicken strip and nerdy found our suite.
"How do we win this suite?" Harold asked.
"IT'S OFF LIMITS" dad and I said in unison, then I pushed Cody and Harold out.
"You are just like me" dad said.
"No I'm not.. I just honestly get annoyed by Harold and Cody" I said. Our last stop was the elimination room. Ezekial wouldn't shut up again so dad pushed him out then we took off.
---------------------------------------
I was really surprised that I was able to relate to the competitors so well. Even though I am a little shy I still wanted friends so when I started talking I just opened up and I found that the competitors didn't judge me right away like the kids at school do. I felt really comfortable with them, I could tell I'd make great friends. Just then out of nowhere we heard a bell go off and dad entered the common area.
"Whenever you hear that Bell it's musical number time, so let's hear it.

Sings "up" after Sierra and when all sing

After the song I accused myself so I could put on a more appropriate outfit for Egypt, jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt and sweatshirt is too hot for Egypt. I put on a shorts, sandals and a short sleeved, long tank top instead.

 I put on a shorts, sandals and a short sleeved, long tank top instead

We arrived in Egypt about an hour later and it was hot.
"Well the game has begun"