Chapter 25: Australia mate

I didn't sleep very well last night, thanks to Alejandro, We're still fighting and he told me I'm the one who should apologize and I have to choose between our friendship. It would spare me a ton of heartbreak to choose to end it but I still care about Alejandro too I didn't know what I was going to do. //confession "Alejandro is not going to apologize to me anytime soon and I didn't think I owe him an apology why are you doing this to me Alejandro"// end of confession. No matter how sad I was I decided to suck it up and ignore my feelings so I could focus on the challenge today. I threw my clothes on then went to first class.

"Hey manda" Gwen said when I walked into first class

"Hi"I said plopping myself down next to her and Sierra.
"What's wrong?"
"Alejandro and I are still fighting and I can't chose"
"Chose what?"
I pulled Heather and Gwen out of first class and into my room.
"Alejandro is making me choose between our friendship either we're friends or we're not, I don't know why but I still care about Alejandro but if I to not be friends it spares me heartbreak and Ali won't apologize again so I'm stuck"
"Just take your time Mandi, sometimes friendships are hard but if Alejandro  cares about you he'll do the right thing we'll go talk to him for you" Heather said.
"Thanks guys, I love you"
"We love you too manda" Gwen said.

Alejandro
I'm starting to wonder if I should just suck it up and apologize to Amanda again, I love her and I can't stand to not be with her. Heather and Gwen asked me to just apologize but they didn't have to. I got up from my seat and went to her room.

Amanda
I heard a knock on my door, I didn't care who it was so I opened it and saw Alejandro standing there.
"Princess I'm so sorry for hurting you the way I did, can you please forgive me again? I love you and I can't stand it to not be with you" Alejandro said begging me for forgiveness.
I sighed but gave Alejandro a hug I couldn't explain the feeling, it was like my whole body was floating and suddenly I had my answer.
//confession" I choose him, I choose a friendship with Ali"//end of confession.
"It's you" I said smiling at Alejandro.
"It's always been you, I forgive you because That's what friends do."
"Thank you princess" Alejandro said hugging me.

Alejandro
//Confession "I have Amanda back I'm so happy"//end of confession.

Amanda
We landed a bit later and we were in Australia.
"Welcome to Australia mate" dad said in an Australian accent. Today's challenge is an emu race into the blue mountains that's part one of your challenge." Dad had the interns bring in emus we all had to catch one and ride it to the mountains.
I got mine easily.
"Amanda your emu is the luckiest, it's got the privilege of carrying you" Alejandro said blowing me a kiss. I smiled and  waved, I was riding next to Noah and we got to talk to each other which made me happy.
my team made it before the guys and when they got there they were missing Owen. I noticed Alejandro waiting impatiently for owen.
"Don't go back for him this time you'll just have to wait" dad said. When owen finally arrived dad passed out rewards, sheep shearers, we had to shear sheep and look for our team's logo.
"Team Amazon gets a battery shearer for getting here first and team I am so crazy hot gets regular shears." Dad said.

The music bell went off so we started singing and shearing

The guys team won and I started freaking out, I didn't want
Gwen to leave. It was like Courtney was reading my mind.
"Hey Amanda say goodbye to Gwen!" Courtney shouted and I glared at her. At elimination ceremony Dad read out the votes.
" two for Gwen and... three for Courtney,
I cheered out loud as I got up and handed Courtney a parachute.
"Bye Courtney!" I said.
Courtney glared at me then I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the door. I watched as she jumped out.
"Woohoo! Thanks Amanda" Gwen and Heather said. I smiled then headed to first class to let Noah know how happy I was.
//confession " I'm so happy Courtney's gone she tried stealing my spotlight and almost stole my friend from me Gwen did nothing wrong, Courtney and Duncan weren't together until... after Gwen kissed Duncan , you can't steal a boyfriend if he isn't a boyfriend to begin with// end of confession.

Noah
Amanda came back to first class after the elimination ceremony.
""So who went home?" I asked Amanda looked down, "oh no"  Amanda looked up smiling she was Kidding about being sad.
"It was Courtney!" She said excitedly so dding dong the wicked which is dead!" Amanda said sorta singing.
"The wicked which as in Courtney?"
"Yep"
"Awesome"
I cuddled up to Amanda and she fell asleep in my arms.