Chapter 26: a little board

NoahI walked by Chris and Amanda's suite and I stopped when I heard them talking about me

Noah
I walked by Chris and Amanda's suite and I stopped when I heard them talking about me.
"So how are things with Noah?" Chris asked.
"Well we're doing good, he makes me really happy daddy" Amanda said.
"He better unless he wants to put up with me and chef!"
"Daddy!"

//confession" wow Chris sorta went into over protective dad mode... who knew he had that side of him?"// end of confession.

Amanda
Dad and I were talking about My relationship with Noah.
"Yeah he better treat you well and make you happy if he wants to keep breathing and wants me and chef to leave him alone" dad said.
"Daddy" I said
"Oh sweetheart you know I'm kidding, well kinda"
"I know"
//confession"my dad, Clair and I are super close it's been just the three of us since Clair and I were eight, I love my dad so much, he'd literally do anything for me, that's why Alejandro better not hurt me again.// end of confession. I went to loser class to see Heather and Gwen, they were really happy that  Courtney was gone, so was I, Gwen is safe from the evil queen, and now Heather and I can focus on an alliance,the teams are merging soon and I want Gwen, Heather, Noah and I to be in an alliance so we can take out the boys, I think it be awesome to have a friendship finale me, Gwen, Heather and Noah.

Noah
I went to go see my girlfriend, but I didn't see her in her room. She must be in loser class with Heather and Gwen I went to the back of the plane were she was.
"Hey Noah what's up?" Amanda asked cheerfully.
"Hello princess, I've been looking for you"
Amanda giggled and I sat down next to her putting my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder and I began to play with her long, wavy, hair. Amanda is so beautiful, I love her and I can't believe What Alejandro did why would anyone ever hurt her? she's too perfect for someone to hurt her.
"You can take a nap if you want princess" I said. Amanda shook her head.
"I don't want you watching me sleep" she mumbled.
"I won't, I'm only playing with your beautiful hair, I promise" I said. Amanda nodded and stared falling asleep, I kissed her cheek and continued playing with her hair.
"You better be good to her!" Heather said.
I nodded, "I could never hurt my princess the way that snake did, I love her too much" I said.
Heather glared at me like she was trying to figure out if I was lying.
"Just know who you're dealing with if you do" Heather said flipping her hair at me, and Gwen gave me a shrug. //confession " I promise I will never hurt Amanda the way Alejandro did I love her way to much."// end of confession.

Amanda
I was pretending to sleep so Noah would continue playing with my hair. I'm so glad he was there for me when Alejandro and I were having troubles, plus we had a great time in Australia and now we get to enjoy a break from the competition I can't wait till next week's challenge but we still have a challenge tomorrow, I just hope time goes by quick. I started getting bored so I got up from Noah's s grip and went to my room to check my e-mails and watch a movie. Ugh why do we have so many days off it's annoying can't it be less I'm officially board. 
//confession "I wish Clair was here, if you're watching sissy I miss you a ton love you *blows a kiss at the camera and waves* // end of confession. I went back to first class to see my old team, they were just hanging  out watching movies and laughing at I don't even know what.
"Hey Amanda can you play a song for us?" Owen asked.
"Not right now I'm kind tired" I said. Owen shrugged.
"Watch ya watching?" I asked.
"Daddy's home" Tyler said.
"Awesome" I sat down next to owen and set my seat back. I started falling asleep for real this time I was tired and I needed some sleep I wished Noah would walk in and play with my hair again. My wish came true ten minutes later he came back to first class and helped me to the couch.

Noah
I had Amanda in my arms in first class on the couch, and I placed her head in my lap as she started falling asleep. I ran my fingers through her hair and played with her beautiful hair again. I kissed her cheek and listened to her soft breathing. I whispered I love you in her ear and I saw her smile. I love her so much.