Chapter 23: the things that hurt most

I woke up and saw Gwen was still asleep, I quietly got dressed and went back to economy, I needed to talk to Alejandro I was still pissed that he asked Tyler to spill Gwen and Duncan's secret

"Good morning princess" Alejandro said when I walked in.

"No... you don't get to call me princess or any other pet name right now!" I yelled.

"What?" Alejandro asked,

"We need to talk, how could you let Tyler tell Courtney what he saw? Gwen is my best friend, you know that! Also if we would have lost in London you were going to get everyone to vote out Noah who's Owen's best friend and My boyfriend why?!"

"Don't you want our team to win?"

"Not if it means the Amazons lose and Gwen goes home." I stormed back to my room and grabbed my notebook I started scribbling angrily, "fine you want to play your games you can let me go I won't stick around forever if that's the direction you go"
//confession "Alejandro has put me over the edge I can't believe him right now but for some reason no matter how hard I try I still care about him ugh why is relationships with boys so complicated."// end of confession. I stopped pouting and decided to play a song but I didn't want anyone to hear or see me, not because I was shy but because I was an emotional mess. I set my stuff up and played.
Alejandro
I walked past Amanda's room to go apologize and I heard her playing a song I knew it was about me. when she finished I heard her crying, I knocked on her door.
"Who ever It is go away!" Amanda yelled from behind.
"Amanda it's me I'm sorry, please open up!"
Amanda opened the door I couldn't tell if she was angry, upset or both.

"I want to be left alone!"

"Please just let me..."

"No! Go away" Amanda slammed the door in my face and I walked back to economy I felt stupid how could I be such a fool.

Amanda
Just after Alejandro left I got a text from him trying to apologize he said he was very very sorry.

//confession "Alejandro if you want to apologize you have to mean it and say it to my face not text me!"// end of confession.
Alejandro learns  nothing I should teach him a lesson I grabbed my acoustic, got Heather and Gwen to come watch for support,then went to economy  class to play.

I glared at Alejandro when I finished "your apologies mean nothing if you really want to apologize mean it and don't text it." I said then Heather Gwen and I walked back to my room.

Alejandro
I'm confused Amanda wanted me to apologize face to face which I already did but she didn't want me to text her and I have to mean it and I do I don't know how to get her back, I did mean it when I apologized I must find a way to get her to believe me that she has to forgive me, I can't let her go I love her too much, I knew what I had to do, I ran back to Amanda before she got to far
"Princess please I am so so sorry for upsetting you, I do mean it I love you can you please forgive me?"

Amanda
Alejandro tried apologizing again and this time I just had to forgive him he meant it when he apologized and he didn't text it. I walked closer to him and forced myself to look him in the eye.
"I forgive you" I said with a smile. "Your one of my best friends and I'm yours too."
Alejandro wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.
"I love you princess." He said. I
smiled and shook my head.
"Look I care about you but I'm with Noah okay"
Alejandro nodded and I went back to Heather and Gwen.
"Great job taming beast into prince Ali again" Heather said causing Gwen and I to snicker.
"You definitely showed him who's the real boss" Gwen said, and we laughed again
"Yeah today was crazy and emotional but you guys got my back and I love you guys thank you for being here for me"
"Aw thanks we love you too Mandi, of course, we'll always be around if you need us, don't hesitate to ask, if you need us you know we're to find us." I gave the girls a hug before they went back to first class. I took a seat at my desk and e-mailed Clair about how things were going and told her about Alejandro and Noah, and asked if she and Cody were together. I know she'll be happy to know I've got great people who care about me. I got ready for bed,I needed to be ready for the next challenge tomorrow, I was definitely gonna need sleep tonight.

Alejandro
I'm glad Amanda decided to forgive me, I love her and never want to let her go.

A/N hope you liked the chapter. Let's give it ten likes if you want me to continue also please comment.
Thank you for reading
Love ya all
Thewriterlindsay