Chapter 22: tensions

Amanda
I woke up in loser class and remembered Duncan was back which is upsetting to me but if Alejandro and I are still friends and he's being a jerk Duncan could put him in a hospital if Alejandro's being a jerk to me. Duncan isn't my best friend but he still is nice to me and wants to make sure I'm ok. I got up to get dressed.

I threw my hair into a ponytail and straightened it

I threw my hair into a ponytail and straightened it. I walked to first class to see the Amazons but I just really wanted to hang with Heather and Gwen. I took a seat next to Gwen.
"Hey Gwen" I said.

"Hi Manda" Gwen said. She looked nervous.

"What's wrong?"
Gwen bit her lip and asked if there was a spot without cameras around.

"Yeah we can go to my room"

"Heather come on you need to hear this too" Gwen said.
Heather, Gwen and I went to my room so we could talk.

"Ok spill" I said.

"Well last night after the challenge Duncan walked in on my confession and I have no clue how it happened but we ended up kissing."

"Gwen are you kidding?" Heather said. "Courtney will kill you if she finds out."

"That's why no one is gonna tell her" I said.

"I think Tyler saw us too so make sure he keeps his mouth shut" Gwen said then she and Heather went back to first class and I headed to loser class. Duncan was just waking up. I took a seat next to Noah and Alejandro.

Alejandro
Amanda came back to economy and she sat next to me and Noah I smiled at her.

"Good morning Amanda " I said

"Good morning prince Ali" Amanda said.

"Why do you call me prince Ali?"

"Well I can tell you don't like being called al, I see it on your face when Owen calls you that so I came the up with Ali"

"But why prince?"

"Because you look like a prince to me."

I smiled and gave ve Amanda a kiss on top of her head she's sweet like candy and I love her nickname for me, prince Ali it bounced around my head I love her she's my little princess but she's more Noah's princess than mine Chris asked us to meet him in the common area.

"Get ready everyone because we're about to land in the place that held the first Olympics!" Chris said.
"Greece?awesome" Courtney said.
"Wrong it's Rome"
"Actually Daddy Courtney's right it's Greece" Amanda said. Chris called his interns and told chef to make a quick turn around.

Amanda
We landed in Greece and dad said that today there were three Olympic events that we had to compete in, we were doing one VS. one and Gwen and Duncan were first, they had to find the gold medal in the maze of columns, dad said no one needs to sing today except for Duncan who had to sing if he was going to speak. Gwen won the first medal for us, then it was a wrestling match Courtney against Tyler until team Amazon started fighting each other and dad gave my team the next two medals.

Alejandro
The last Olympic event was a hurdles race me against Heather. Owen asked if we lost we would vote the person out who didn't win a medal. I showed Owen just how flexible I was by putting my hair into a ponytail with my legs and feet. I looked over at Amanda and winked at her she just rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. Sadly I lost the hurdle race and we went into a tie breaker Sierra VS. Tyler, they wore weird costumes and wings and had to fly up to a column and grab the medal.
"This is gonna be close" Owen said. I nodded and then got an idea. //confession "Tyler owes me a favor so I'm going to ask him to sabotage the Amazons so we can win"// end of confession.
"Tyler time to pay back that favor tell Courtney what you know about Gwen and Duncan...now!" I said.
"I SAW DUNCAN AND GWEN KISS!" Tyler said.
Amanda
//confession "thanks a lot Alejandro now Gwen is gone because of you"//end of confession. Courtney was screaming at Gwen and the amazons begged Sierra not to fly, Sierra ignored them anyway and won the challenge for the Amazons. "Yes Gwen's safe for now"
Back on the plane I voted for Tyler I was mad that Alejandro told Tyler to do that but Tyler needed to pay. The votes went to Duncan but dad decided to ignore the vote he said he doesn't want to get rid of Duncan when the fun's getting started. I shook my head and got ready for bed I need a plan to keep Gwen safe until Courtney's voted off I just hope that will be soon. I invited Gwen to stay in my room tonight so she could avoid the drama, it's been a tough day for her she deserves a break.