Chapter 13: Emotions

It was early when I woke up and dad had things to do today, so I went to my room to get dressed.

I went back to economy class with my notebook, I continued to draw a Dragon I was currently working on

I went back to economy class with my notebook, I continued to draw a Dragon I was currently working on. The boys started waking up.
"Good morning Amanda" Owen said yawning.
"Hey" I said without looking up from my work.
"What  ya working on?" Alejandro asked
"Just a drawing... of a dragon... in a forest"
"Cool" Owen said.
"Where were you last night Miranda?" Lindsay asked.
//confession "did she really just call me Miranda" // end of confession.
I shook my head then walked back to first class, I wasn't in the mood to deal with stupidity. I plopped myself down on the couch and Sierra tried sitting next to me so I got up and stormed to my room slamming the door. Five minutes later I heard a knock on the door.
"Manda it's me" I heard Gwen say.
"Will you please open up?"'
I opened the door and let Gwen in and then it happened again, I broke down crying.
"Manda, what's wrong?"
"I'm upset I can't do this anymore, I want to go home, I miss Clair, Sierra and Courtney keep bugging me I'm sick of it I'm sick of all of it, I can't stand Courtney and Sierra and I just want to go home!"
"Manda, we'd really miss you if you went home, please stay here"
I cried harder and buried my face into my pillow. Gwen got up and ran out, minutes later she came back with Heather and dad.
"No more tears Amanda" dad said hugging me.
"I love you" I said
"I love you too, I know you miss Clair and so do I, but you've got to remember that Clair would want you to keep going, she loves you and misses you, but she wouldn't want you to quit."
Heather got me some water and a cookie from first class sand I started calming down.
"We can take it from here Chris" Heather said.
"You sure?" Dad asked.
"Definitely."
"Don't be upset anymore Mandy, we can go back to first class and watch Blended" Heather said.
I smiled and nodded, Heather and Gwen helped me up and back to first class." //confession " Heather and Gwen are the best friends ever, they are so sweet and understanding I'm so happy that I have them.// end of confession. Dad came looking for me later and found me in first class watching the movie with Heather and Gwen. I got up from where I was to give him a hug.
"I'm feeling better now daddy, don't worry about me" I said.
"I'm glad" dad said with a smile "who or what upset you in the first place?"
"Well Lindsay I couldn't deal with, she called me Miranda, that's not even close to my name, and Sierra wouldn't leave me alone"
"What did Sierra do"
I bit my lip and looked down, "it's not important I lied.
"You know you can tell me"
"Maybe when the movie's over I said walking back in. I continued to draw as we watched the movie, Courtney was still sleeping thank god. I was going to tell my dad how much I really appreciate him, I couldn't think of a song Clair wrote to perform. I really missed her. I told the girls (pretty much team Amazon) that there wasn't a song I could perform and they were a little bummed. I will find a way to show dad how much I truly appreciate him and love him, then I'm going to expose Courtney for the evil queen she truly is inside. I promise myself. I will also work on taking Alejandro down, but maybe he cares about me as a friend I would like us to be friends I just wish he wouldn't mess with the game and my friends.
--------------------------------------
When the movie ended I went to go find dad and tell him what was on my mind, I found him in the suite.
"Daddy... I have to tell you something" I said. Dad sat down with me and I told him what was on my mind and why I was so upset.
"Oh honey, you know that I love you and I know you appreciate me, I was just talking about the other kids, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I love you, your my whole life... you and Clair mean the world to me."
"Thanks daddy" I said smiling, dad and I hugged it out and I went back to me team, I felt much better and I had Gwen and Heather to thank for being my best friends and cheering me up thank you god for bringing Heather and Gwen into my life.